Why does the mig29 have been left off?

TheMoose

Why has the mig29 have been left off?

Every bird is getting 6DOF cockpit, however the mig is being left behind like it was a crappy bird. I have to say it requires much attention as any other bird in DCS.

ED please integrate the Mig 29S with 6DOF cockpit….:pilotfly:for FC3....

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Hey, the BLUEFOR equivalent F-16 isn't even represented with a player-controllable bird yet! :cry_2:

In all seriousness though, I'm sure we'll have a top-notch MiG-29 eventually. If ED doesn't do it, someone else sure will! Same as the F-16 I'm sure I'll one day fly in DCS.

Sooner or later there will be 6DOF cockpit for MiG-29♥, so be patient ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Maybe a 3rd party is working on a DCS-level MiG-29S, and ED doesn't want to duplicate work.

Hey, I can dream can't I? :D

--NoJoe

I can't imagine all the developers getting involved with DCS would pass up the opportunity to put out the first DCS-level MiG-29 module. The aircraft struck fear in to the hearts of Western pilots for decades, it's definitely worth the full glory of a DCS title. I'm quite sure that as far as dreams go, it's not a far-fetched one at all. Only a matter of time. :thumbup:

<3 the 29 so so much. Every time I fly it in DCS I feel just a little bit sad cause of the lower quality cockpit and model. I'm hanging out for a 6dof pit and better model.

...Sheila rides on crashing nightingale. Intake eyes leave passing vapor trails...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It may probably be a separate update in the DCS flaming cliffs line. Finally with no promises given to the FC3 crowd, they may be sold as separate aircrafts.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Razbam were working on a MiG-29, along with about a hundred other aircraft, but were not allowed by ED to release it for DCS, so Im sure they have a plan for the Fulcrum somewhere down the line ;)

Why has the mig29 have been left off?

Every bird is getting 6DOF cockpit, however the mig is being left behind like it was a crappy bird. I have to say it requires much attention as any other bird in DCS.

ED please integrate the Mig 29S with 6DOF cockpit….:pilotfly:for FC3....

Agree... also:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1796924&postcount=116 ;)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "