Attention Scotlanders

TwoLate

I will be in Scotland for 3 weeks. Anybody that would let me buy you a beer at your local pub, let me know. I fly into Glasgow Sunday July the 28th. Wife and I will tour clockwise around Scotland for 3 weeks by car. Would appreciate any points of interest and talk over a couple of drinks. We finish back in Glasgow August 17th.

Wife and I cant wait to see your beautiful country and talk with you all.

Thanks,

Mike

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Shopping Dundee or Inverness

Small city Perth not much there but worth a look the north and south inch are worth a look can view the River Tay at the south inch also going down by the sheriff court there are good views of the River Tay and the cheap but nice pub weather spoons in across the road.

Welcome to Scotland soonish. :thumbup:

:joystick: YouTube :pilotfly:

TimeKilla on Flight Sims over at YouTube.

Shopping Dundee or Inverness

Small city Perth not much there but worth a look the north and south inch are worth a look can view the River Tay at the south inch also going down by the sheriff court there are good views of the River Tay and the cheap but nice pub weather spoons in across the road.

Welcome to Scotland soonish. :thumbup:

Thanks I will be in Inverness August 2nd Third and fourth. Will be staying in Perth the 10th and 11th. I am jotting this down. Thanks for your time and thoughts. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

This Sunday I will be touching down in Glasgow to expierence your beautiful country for 3 weeks. Looking forward to the local pubs and playing some darts and a friendly conversation. Cheers to all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]