bs2 "blue" cockpit

Where did you download the mod from (is it Ricardos blue pit?) and how did you install it? Are you using JSGME?

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Yes its recardos and I amtrying with modman, I take it that wont work, correct?

Please! Help others helping you and add at least a link to your downloaded file and which exact install instruction you have used. - and its also advisable to tell what you have exactly seen and on which setting (screen-shots may help)- and also which exact BS version you are using.

And which modman version - the patched on or the original?

Just try it like this:

Write a letter to my 93 years old grandma what happened - so she can recreate the situation without that You and I have to sit beside her.

Edited by PeterP

I have downloaded the bluepit from this forum for use on bs2 I am using modman patched

OK - I try now another way to show you what info is missing:

I did downloaded it too and it works for me! - what do you made different than I ?

Sir I was just trying to get an answer, to use modman or jsgme mod installer. Since the first reply asked if I were using modman or jsgme. Thank you for your time I guess I am just not explaining myself clear enough. Cheers

No problem - You're Welcome!

-I'm Out - ..and +1 for this 'conversation' - you made me smile.

..and I'm very sure someone else will take over - ...someone that is not such 'arrogant' than I'm. - just wait a little.

But please don't be upset if he asks for the same info.

And sorry for the 'drama'.

Edited by PeterP