Need some help with Helios

Warhog

I am trying to get the VHF AM radio frequency numbers to display on my second monitor. I have dragged over the TISL display windows and tried to bind them to the radio but they don't work. I have been through all the other panels and I cannot figure out what it takes to make these numbers work on my second monitor.:(

Anyone know what I need to do to fix this.

Regards

John W

aka WarHog.

My Cockpit Build Pictures...

John Wall

My Arduino Sketches ... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Dc0Wd9C5l3uY-cPj1iQD3iAEHY6EuHg?usp=sharing

WIN 10 Pro, i8-8700k @ 5.0ghz, ASUS Maximus x Code, 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram,

AIO Water Cooler, M.2 512GB NVMe,

500gb SSD, EVGA GTX 1080 ti (11gb), Sony 65” 4K Display

VPC MongoosT-50, TM Warthog Throttle, TRK IR 5.0, Slaw Viper Pedals

Hi John,

I have attached a screen dump of how one of my VHF AM frequencies have been setup for reference. Also attached is my latest Helios profile. It should be possible for you to open my profile, copy (CTRL C) the items you need. Then open your own profile and paste my items (CTRL V) into yours.

Cheers

Hans

p.s. IMHO the TISL panel has not be implemented in the sim.

1853706994_VHFAMfrequencysetupHelios.thumb.jpg.888e19890c950ff675ad51072863def9.jpg

Simple setup test.rar

Edited by Hansolo

Thank you. I will give it a try.

Regards

John W

aka WarHog.

My Cockpit Build Pictures...

John Wall

My Arduino Sketches ... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Dc0Wd9C5l3uY-cPj1iQD3iAEHY6EuHg?usp=sharing

WIN 10 Pro, i8-8700k @ 5.0ghz, ASUS Maximus x Code, 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram,

AIO Water Cooler, M.2 512GB NVMe,

500gb SSD, EVGA GTX 1080 ti (11gb), Sony 65” 4K Display

VPC MongoosT-50, TM Warthog Throttle, TRK IR 5.0, Slaw Viper Pedals