UH-1H Mission 1, cant finish it

bmbpdk

Hi all.

Im stuck again and again in mission 1, To the AO, because ive never get the 100% mission complete message.

I only get 50% and therefore have to do the mission again.

Ive flown through all the WP, landed after the two Hinds, and tried landing on the same FARP as the Hinds and everyone FARP down the FARP line, but that doesn help.

So im stuck, have done the mission 3 times now.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Ive done a search on the forum, and watch some playthrough videos, but no luck.

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

Same here its bugged I have done over and over again finishing 100% everytime and still it wont bump to the next mission its so annoying.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

Make sure the Hinds land first, then land on the nearest pad to them. You should get a cue from the butt hole flying with you to throttle down the bird. Do that before exiting. I flew it twice, and got 100% and advanced to next mission.

Kirk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

may sound like basic stuff but caught me out the first time I tried the mission..(think it was just due to the fact I had landed without bursting into flames for a change) for some reason my collective was not fully down after landing so didnt get the mission complete.

Make sure the Hinds land first, then land on the nearest pad to them. You should get a cue from the butt hole flying with you to throttle down the bird. Do that before exiting. I flew it twice, and got 100% and advanced to next mission.

There are no hinds I am aware of in the first UN mission and if I was supposed to wait for them surely I would not get the mission success flash up.

What we are saying is we are supposed to be able to click on next for the next mission but that does not work we just keep getting the same first mission Into The AO.

I have gone through to mission 5 now but have to select them from mission and load them from there must be some sort of trigger missing for it to jump to next.

This was supposed to have been fixed or rather its in the update as fixed not my end.

System Spec.

That is sadly a big problem with heavily scripted missions - once you get out of the script it can be unplayable - or if patch changes some AI behavior, scripted missions can again be messed up. It is a big immersion killer for me - having to learn to win a mission and currently biggest drawback of DCS World.

In theory you have always to land at FARP Madrid in most of the missions (second farp from the west to east, that means, second set of 4 helipads). In case of doubts check map to locate it and read briefing to be sure. Then lower collective to 0 and that´s it. I don´t know if something was changed with latest patches.

Windows 10 64bit, i7 5930K OC 4.2 GHz, AMD 295x2, 16 Gb DDR4

Jdkirk904 Make sure the Hinds land first, then land on the nearest pad to them. You should get a cue from the butt hole flying with you to throttle down the bird. Do that before exiting. I flew it twice, and got 100% and advanced to next mission.

I take it back you right sir there are hinds landing which weren't there previously.

I ran the update today as well as the repair dcs and it all seems to work now flawlessly first 2 missions completed 100% success rate cool.

System Spec.

may sound like basic stuff but caught me out the first time I tried the mission..(think it was just due to the fact I had landed without bursting into flames for a change) for some reason my collective was not fully down after landing so didnt get the mission complete.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction:

The problem was that my calibration was a bit off on my G940, and therefore my collective would never go all the way down.

After a quick calibration it worked and i have now completed my mission!

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit