Serious ! Maybe time to rethink your "Approved" policy

PeterP

... for uploaded mods:

notworkig_zps11834dc6.jpg

Explanation:

When I 'just' change the "ReadMe" in a mod of mine, to make it more user-friendly Just to make sure that "they" don't mess it up....,

it takes sometimes several hours and up to some days ...so that this changes are 'approved'.

I have NO PROBLEM with it -

As I Know: 'good things need time'. -and I don't expect you to use something like win-merge to see in a fraction of a sec that I didn't changed 'core' files at all... good.

... and now compare this with the picture above...

THANKS! and so here it is:

..BTW : all what's 100% Red is added by me - and I did hide the up-loader name with black... - it is not his fault - It's yours !

And - yes, again!: - I would like also rather laugh about it ... but don't you think this picture is pretty serious (?!) ,...- imagine you have 12 signed third party developers with a released module - than just one... - so please don't come up wit a comment like this: 'it's BST - not ED'

Really: I don't want to annoy you - I just want to make you think.

Edited by PeterP

Maybe the test was to see if it gets approved :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Thanks for your input.

As to your intentions, you'd appear more sincere if you would resort to presenting your recommendations per PM instead of making a fuss every time you find a mistake.

regards

Thread closed.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!