Can Anyone Recommend A Good LED Projector For DCSW?

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a good LED projector that works well/gives a good picture for DCSW. Preferably it should be 1080p and 1920x1200 resolution.

Any thoughts?

-Sharpe

Can we assume, based on the specs you listed, that price is no object?

EDIT: Assuming you mean native resolution or 1080 or 1200p.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Holy crap... tu tauzand quid... what a marvellous DCS World it will be... :thumbup:

I just sent a BENQ to service...

Can you believe this one, we gave the projector to a repair company for having white pixels... (DLP mirror dying) for them to replace the frikkin mirror...

...after two months they return it, saying it had to go to a service in the capital city, they hand me a paper where it says that repairs aren't affordable and that they surpass the cost of a new unit...

...I return to work, this guy he brought it in avoiding contact with me (motherf... stealth delivery)... when I tried to plug it, now it won't even turn on... can you belive it??!?!?

I call it "The Croatian Dream", this thug country I live in... :doh:

Edited by Aries

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...