Reputation Comments?

marker

HI Pete

Thanks for the response...

I cannot see any rep messages within my user cp, so I guess that means that no one has left any?

Just wondering why I have went red on my rep power, obviously I have annoyed someone :)

EDIT

Now it has went to 3 green. must have been a forum issue!

“Any pilot should be flying the spitfire, at least once.” – John S. Blyth

...must have been a forum issue!

It's not.

Click on your 'User CP' tab and find the arrow as highlighted on the right:

bI4m5A4.png

Click on it to show your reputation comments.

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Can we turn off the rep? I'm really not interested in the popularity contest.

Only super moderators can turn theirs off.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Can you remove a negative from a banded user

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

They left a negative comment on a misunderstood question on there part.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

don't worry- a banned Members reputation will drop to Zero - so it isn't counted into your rep any-more (it's gray). AFAIK

-I have earned a dozen of them in my log during the years. (and some are so nasty that I get banned when I post them openly)

The only sad part of the story is that they (the banned members) maybe still think that they have 'harmed' you with it - just before they got banned -. Now you have no way to tell them that this was a absulute sense-less action. (because you can't send them a PM)

Noting more- nothing less.

Again: don't worry - laugh about it! ^_^ (and check your log)

Edited by PeterP
  • Like 1

Again PeterP thanks. Im going to mod some tanks with there user names on them. Oh look a maverick.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Again PeterP thanks. Im going to mod some tanks with there user names on them. Oh look a maverick.

:lol:. The ones I got I deserved.. Unfortunately you can't show sarcasm through the medium of text on forums..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45