No Customer Support

I purchased Blackshark in 2008 and lost my last activation due to an automated game update, also like many people have had a number of system crashes and upgrades in this time.

I raised a ticket with DCS a week ago, before I sent my second ticket request asking about lack of service in regards to first ticket raised.

I have purchased Black Shark, Black Shark 2 Upgrade and both products are useless and a waste of money with out activations.

I also own DCS Huey module and have supported DCS and there products for almost 5 years only to be ignored in regards to the lack of activations.

I was interested in purchasing other modules to taking full advantage of the game but unfortunately due to a lack of customer support and the risk of similar issues, this wont be happening as I have now lost faith in DCS to honor previous product purchases.

What is your ticket number?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

The original ticket number is 22945 re activations on 21/6 and ticket number 23213 which was my complaint about the first ticket number not getting attention. I did attempt to advise DCS of my dissatisfaction internally before bringing to the attention of the public forum.

I can't even login to get a ticket number. EtherealN's recommendation of registering a new account and then getting a ticket doesn't work since it says there's already an account associated with that e-mail. Logging in & out of forums no problem, but can't get into "real" DCS site to get support or purchase Huey. Sale's over tomorrow, and I can't take advantage because I can't log in to get help with logging in. A wee bit frustrated.

If it is acting like it keeps logging you out, either clear your cookies (at least the DCS associated ones) or try a different browser.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Still waiting for a ticket to be answered from 21/6/13 , obviously dont want people to use there product....only buy it.

I wont play DCS on principle now due to no customer support.

I cant play anyway because DCS seem to be ignoring their ticket system for raising complaints....thats convenient for them.

I guess the only option is to look for consumer affairs avenues to chase up on a product that has been sold but cannot be used.

Completely agree. No one is doing anything here.

And not to mention that paying via PayPal isn't working.

Edited by =4c=MavericK

Fly, on your way, like an eagle,

Fly as high as the sun,

On your wings, like an eagle,

Fly and touch the sun.