Is it possible to watch track of module you do not own?

I was wondering if it is possible for me to share the track I saved with the F-15C from FC3 to my friends who only own the A-10C. Will they be able to view it in DCS? Or are they required to own the module? I assume it should work because they do have the exterior model of every aircraft, only they don't have the cockpit I guess. Can anyone tell me if this is possible? Thank you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes. You can WATCH a trk file from a module you do not own. However, it will be like any other plane you do not have a module for, in that you will watch from outside the plane in F2 view. You won't be able to view the cockpit interior, or take control directly. You can move from watching a track file to watching a mission in progress (same as if you made a mission without a player pilot)

• Like 1

Yes. You can WATCH a trk file from a module you do not own. However, it will be like any other plane you do not have a module for, in that you will watch from outside the plane in F2 view. You won't be able to view the cockpit interior, or take control directly. You can move from watching a track file to watching a mission in progress (same as if you made a mission without a player pilot)

Ok great. Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]