Updates

jay43

As the title guys someone spread some light on this for as I am baffled.

Are there some sort of secret Tuesday updates going on behind the scenes that no one at ED is sharing info on.

The only reason I ask is because I have experienced on last Tuesday and this Tuesday rather lengthy game starts.

By this I mean I follow the same start procedure everytime which is turn on pc obviously and monitors before any bright spark says anything and wait for it while I make a cupa.

Then double click on the shortcut usually the cmd prompt flashes up then disappears and the game follows a few seconds after this.

On the 2 days in question the cmd prompt has flashed up as usual then theres along pause almost like when there use to be updates and we had to click yes to update.

Its like its hanging there waiting for something then it gets it then the cmd prompt flashes up again then its game on and its only Tuesdays this is happening.

Not that I mind getting updates but I want to know whats being updated or is my flying getting better as it appears the Heuy is in my opinion to easy to fly now.

Landing I can almost do blind folded no shakes anymore on the way up and down its like the Huey is attached to a crane which is lowering it ever so slowly till it lands.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

Not that I mind getting updates but I want to know whats being updated or is my flying getting better as it appears the Heuy is in my opinion to easy to fly now.

Landing I can almost do blind folded no shakes anymore on the way up and down its like the Huey is attached to a crane which is lowering it ever so slowly till it lands.

I think this is simple "muscle memory" :). I had the same when learning Huey. For first few weeks I was learning and learning and learning, reading a lot how to land without ending in a fireball and suddenly after few days off, I was able to land without major problems even on carrier, or roof top :).

This is amazing how your brain adapts.

I remember when sex was safe and flying was dangerous.