Hello DCS Community

Waits

Hello DCS Community!

Been "loitering" on the forums for a couple of weeks now learning a lot about DCS: A-10C...thanks for all the insight.

Started playing about 3 weeks ago, my first flight sim...Wow! Utterly engaging, loving the challenge and looking forward to learning more and more.

Hello DCS Community!

Been "loitering" on the forums for a couple of weeks now learning a lot about DCS: A-10C...thanks for all the insight.

Started playing about 3 weeks ago, my first flight sim...Wow! Utterly engaging, loving the challenge and looking forward to learning more and more.

welcome to your new hobby :)

A-10C is my first flight sim too( well the first one I've taken seriously enough to learn how to play instead of flying for a few minutes, wondering why its not as easy as battlefield 2 and then crashing.... )I started playing in January and since then have gone from flying with an Xbox 360 wired controller to accumulating a lot gear lol.

If there is one tip I can offer is play multiplayer - if you can't get one of your regular gaming friends into it then go on a public server - it really speeds up the learning process as well as helps keep frustation down when something doesnt do what you want it to:joystick:

And take things one step at a time :)

Sponsored by: http://www.ozpc.com.au

Welcome to the :harhar::clown_2::animals_bunny::animals_rooster: Farm..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Hello DCS Community!

If you fly even one single day without learning something about the aircraft or its systems then you're not pushing yourself. Please, learn from my mistakes and don't get "comfortable." Always keep yourself just a bit off balance and then engage the community in resolving the offset.

Don't get me wrong, the search function is amazing- and there is a million lines of text that describe just about everything... but if you STILL need help tying it together then please just speak up!

We've all been there- and if you demonstrate an interest in helping yourself then others are sure to follow!

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Thanks all. I'm sure to have a questions and it ism good to know they will be met with patience, wisdom and knowledge.

I cannot remember the last time I played a game this challenging to learn or one that rewarded a playter with such a sense of accomplishment. I literally cheered on my first successful landing. All the other games on my hard drive are becoming jealous of DCS: A-10C.

Welcome to the :harhar::clown_2::animals_bunny::animals_rooster: Farm..

NICE!

Welcome, Waits. I'm fairly new and still learning quite a bit in the small amounts of time I'm able to fly (I really need to learn faster so I can put some time in on the Huey and then be ready for whatever awesome air frame comes out next).

The community is great and obviously you're already enjoying it...so all I can say is welcome and happy flying.

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome, Waits!

You'll find that this is a very supportive and helpful community.

If you're lucky. ;)

Take a look at our in-depth DCS A10C tutorials

If you want to participate in these tutorial sessions, please send me a PM and I can get you setup! :)

TUTORIALS TO RETURN "VERY SOON"

Welcome, I am also new, but I'm getting getting better each day thanks to the community. I don't think I have asked one question that hasn't been answered in a friendly manner and I've asked lots lol. You will also find YouTube good for tutorials because there are lots of them. My next step now is multiplayer, I have been holding off untill I could learn the Ramp start, Ils, Tacan, Weapons...etc