X52 Axis issues

Hi All,

Just grabbed the latest DCS World but I'm having some problems with my X52.

When I do a ramp start, DCS doesn't recognise my throttle or roll axis inputs. Nothing appears on the mini-map (CTRL-ENTR) either.

The controls respond fine if I start in Game mode or if I start in the air when in Sim mode but not ramp start in sim mode.

I've changed the settings for both Sim & Game modes, deleted my DCS Save folder (several times) and have reinstalled the latest Saitek drivers but I still can't get the throttles & roll to work.

I uninstalled the previous version of DCS World before installing this one too.

Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Many thanks,

Andrew

If you look in the controls menu you will see there is no "Throttle Common" as there is in ver. 1.1.1.1. I assume this will be addressed. Roll is odd though gotta dig into those settings and be sure it is taking affect by clicking OK after setting them. Sound like you have though from your post you are not a newbe to this sim.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.