switch from x-65f to TM warthhog

Any one of you done it? as much as i like the x-65, i cant seem to stay stable in formations or a2a refuel wich kind of ruins my experience :/ ive tried tuning the force sensing/bigger deadsones in control panel but the bugger just refuses to fly stable and feel right.. For everything else i love the 65 but again... cant keep it stable

Would love to hear if some of you have switched and your oppinions :)

Cheers

138th Teejay

Any one of you done it? as much as i like the x-65, i cant seem to stay stable in formations or a2a refuel wich kind of ruins my experience :/ ive tried tuning the force sensing/bigger deadsones in control panel but the bugger just refuses to fly stable and feel right.. For everything else i love the 65 but again... cant keep it stable

Would love to hear if some of you have switched and your oppinions :)

Cheers

138th Teejay

Hi Teejay,

I had the X65 very briefly when I bought it second hand off ebay. I was so unhappy with it, that I resold it a week later. I just couldn't get used to the force sensing and the stick just wouldn't go where I wanted it to. Maybe I should have given it more of a chance, but frustration took over in the end. Maybe I also just had a bad stick. But just like you said, I too couldn't keep it stable.

I now have a Warthog for only about three weeks and am loving it. If you look around the forums here, anyone who owns one cannot recommend it highly enough. It's probably the most precise stick on the market. While the springs are quite tough, the action is very smooth and almost flawless. The stick and throttle are even more massive and heavy than the X65 and are of very high quality.

If you're looking to remedy the lack of control you have with the X65, the Warthog will certainly do that and more. If you happen to fly the A-10C, it's a great added bonus to have the real HOTAS functions mirrored on the Warthog.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat