BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

The_Fragger

BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news  

1601 members have voted

1. 1. BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont't care

There will be the possibility of flying without any external hardpoint?

Yes :)

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Yes :)

Great! Will be cool to have some helos and pilots in civilian liveries doing civilian Medevac trough the map.

bo_105_-_d-helm_-_christoph_33_20130508_1864959438_zpsvzo6mj8m.jpg

Edited by Stratos
  • Like 1

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, we're waiting for an answer from Airbus helicopters where we expect a go for the Military Version of the Gazelle and Bo-105.

Thanx for your patience.

Olli

Any news on this?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

360th TFW Falconeers

last video ->

ASUS P6X58D Premium, Intel Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 5850, Win7 64 Bit. X52, Track IR 4, Momo Racing.

ArmA1+2+3, DCS: World, K-50, A-10C, CA, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8FC1+2+3, FalconAF, FC1+FC2, IL2'46, rFactor.

Any news on this?

Not yes - Gazelle closing final stages....still a lot of work to do ;)

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Great! Will be cool to have some helos and pilots in civilian liveries doing civilian Medevac trough the map.

bo_105_-_d-helm_-_christoph_33_20130508_1864959438_zpsvzo6mj8m.jpg

This version is about 1 meter longer....I need to change the fuselage on this one. The cockpit also looks completly different...

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

• 2 months later...
Not yes - Gazelle closing final stages....still a lot of work to do ;)

Am I to understand that the actual license holder of the Gazelle has not yet officially approved the DCS module? It is in a rather late stage of development it seems and that could be a major hold up if they didn't! Just wondering

adac version looks very good. we need a real sar-ambulance or other version of the choppers. all of them (ka50, mi8 and uh1) are military versions even without hardpoints.

• Like 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Am I to understand that the actual license holder of the Gazelle has not yet officially approved the DCS module? It is in a rather late stage of development it seems and that could be a major hold up if they didn't! Just wondering

I hope you're wrong Ramsey! That'd be a major blow to the team if that was the case.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

adac version looks very good. we need a real sar-ambulance or other version of the choppers. all of them (ka50, mi8 and uh1) are military versions even without hardpoints.

You know the name of this game is "Digital Combat Simulator"? ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Shot down pilots need rescuing don't they?

You're talking about CSAR.

ebabil was talking about civil SAR if I understood him correctly, because he was talking about the ADAC-version (ADAC provides civil air ambulance in germany).

Different things!

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Well, I guess we could argue about an ADAC version or something like that, but at least in Germany we can use an army or air force UH-1 with an SAR paintjob and do all that SAR stuff.

Actually I do that. I had tons of fun flying the Huey with that livery and landing on upuaut's hospital (which was a mod I requested exactly for that purpose and upuaut is a great guy so he made it).

As for the ADAC or other civil helicopters: If it is not much work for the modder because the civil version is similar to the military one (so basically like the "civil" UH-1 we have in the game, a civil paintjob and no weapons mounted), please do it. Otherwise it isn't worth the work IMO.

Sorry to bother you in this thread but as it is about the PAH 1, did you get my message, Fragger? My forum pm functions seem to be kinda broken.

About topic: Sexy bird. They have an awesome sound and when you see them flying over your head and then release some HOTs on "enemy" armor - that's just priceless.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No kidding. They look like the front legs of a giant spider that is trying to claw it's way up the windscreen! Freaky!

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

You know the name of this game is "Digital Combat Simulator"? ;)

Actually the stress is on Digital Combat SIMULATOR... As real as it gets.

These Helicopters (UH-1, BO-105, Mi-8, Gazelle, etc.) were used in civilian roles all over the planet, so if the effort to model them in addition is minor, why the hell, not?!

I understood the Gazelle is not that easy, as it has the Sight mounted on top and integrated in the Cockpit, the BO-105, to a lesser degree.

If the devs see it as a minor effort they are willing to take, or simply decide to make a civilian paint job, is up to them.

I for once can't see any good argument against the flexibility we get with additional civilian helicopters.

It is for the mission designers to decide on what they want to implement in their missions.

Lots of people like the Huey in a more civilian role, and with Las Vegas, I can definitely see some fine civi oriented transport, Medical, Police, Media, Drug dealers vs. DEA whatever scenarios making a lot of fun.

So the less we limit us to "Combat only" the better for the simulation community (why not "Jets only", by the way?).

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

[...]

So the less we limit us to "Combat only" the better for the simulation community (why not "Jets only", by the way?).

Because it's Digital Combat Simulator, not Digital Jet Simulator ;)

No, seriously, I'm just absolutely not interested in civil aviation personally and that's why I don't like to see if effort that could be spend on military stuff goes into civil stuff. I can understand though that there are other folks out there who would very much welcome civil aviation in DCS. I just personally think that DCS isn't the right place for that since it always (starting with SU-27 Flanker and LOMAC) was a dedicated military sim which is reflected in its current title: DCS.

Tornado3 small.jpg

(...) that's why I don't like to see if effort that could be spend on military stuff goes into civil stuff. (...)

That is the exact point! While Teams wait for contracts to be clarified, new data for new projects get fetched, and the texture Artists or modelers are idle twiddling their thumbs, I rather see them "wasting" their time on things like "civilian" variants, if they want to, rather than just sitting around and waiting for the next project.

Considering the effort versus sales, a few days work into a civilian mod may also acquire financial resources, that can help develop the next "military" project.

I definitely prefer military flight simulation and don't want DCS World to become DFS (Digital Flight Simulation) World, but I don't mind the more non-combat mission stuff, and in some scenarios I can see a civilian model making lots of sense.

Learning the basics on a civilian BO-105 as a Medical Transport Pilot or VIP Taxi in Vegas, then conversion to a DEA career, learning "combat employment" with the army at Nellis. Final tour of duty against drug traffickers along the US border?

Would make for a quite believable campaign, I guess.

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Nice ideas shagrat.

well you guys should see it from a financial enviroment too. the bigger the customer enviroment the more can be produced, combat and civil areas.

How do you aquire customers in a niche marcet? you have to open the field of variations.

Imagine what would be possible, well you could split up combat and non combat server or both combined. This is a huge community and I know of so many people that fly civil flightsim, which ius a huge market too. Same for WW2

Edited by borchi_2b