BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

The_Fragger

BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news  

1605 members have voted

1. 1. BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont't care

Here's another small update on the Frontpanel. I thought I could finish it last week but I had a lot of work in my company :wallbash:

inst_1.thumb.jpg.ac35907cc7eebfe3ba155e0aad372c67.jpg

inst_2.thumb.jpg.e5ea37005a8ddc6874ff87002eaa58d7.jpg

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Stop it! I'll wet my pants in anticipation if you won't stop teasing!:surprise:

Any idea when you are ready for a beta???

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Stop it! I'll wet my pants in anticipation if you won't stop teasing!:surprise:

Any idea when you are ready for a beta???

No idea yet so far...but stay tuned ... still have problems with the Knowledge-achievement here ...

So far I fill the gaps with fine tune modeling/texturing :)

Edited by The_Fragger

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

No idea yet so far...but stay tuned ... still have problems with the Knowledge-achievement here ...

So far I fill the gaps with fine tune modeling/texturing :)

The modelling part is one half, the implementation of the systems and perhaps especially the HOT is the other half, I'd guess. Maybe you are already in contact with him, but you are aware of the guy who is working on the Gazelle (which also features a HOT variant)? Maybe you both can help each other - I would think, both of you have to deal with similar issues/problems - especially as both helos are somewhat similar (it's role and the weapons at least).

Edited by Flagrum
mixed up Gazelle with Lynx, lol. Corrected.

? what Lynx? I think I missed that one. Do you have a link?

@Fragger: Perhaps the guy with the Gazelle might also be someone to ask, perhaps you can share knowledge about the HOT since he uses it as well.

Lynx? Gazelle? omfg, seems I totally screwed up on that one. Yes, I meant the Gazelle guy ... sorry for causing confusion.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=93302

The Bundeswehr posted a Video about the Bo-105 on youtube:

(german)

"Letzter Schuss" means "Last Shot" because the Bo-105 will now be finally put out of service :(

That's one additional reason why I'm really looking forward to see and fly the Bo-105 in DCS. Keep up the good work Fragger, you're doing great :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

The Bo willl be put out of Service in 2014. My goal is to do my very best keeping the best helicopter ever in everyone's mind :thumbup:

(german)

"Letzter Schuss" means "Last Shot" because the Bo-105 will now be finally put out of service :(

That's one additional reason why I'm really looking forward to see and fly the Bo-105 in DCS. Keep up the good work Fragger, you're doing great :thumbup:

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Again, great work Fragger. :thumbup:

regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

(german)

Great video! And I just can't wait to get my hands on that bird ... :bounce:

Oh, and hilarious comments there on yt, lol

Some dude: "Why does a Lieutenant Colonel clean the windshield?"

German Army representative: "Perhaps because he wanted to ..."

Here's another small update on the Frontpanel. I thought I could finish it last week but I had a lot of work in my company :wallbash:

Looks great, getting more and more excited :)

Yes, it was sitting in front of the store there today. Living close to Ingolstadt.

Nice, how small the world can be.

Great video! And I just can't wait to get my hands on that bird ... :bounce:

Oh, and hilarious comments there on yt, lol

Some dude: "Why does a Lieutenant Colonel clean the windshield?"

German Army representative: "Perhaps because he wanted to ..."

Yep, really nice video and lol comments.

But I don't understand the Bundeswehr. In 2011 they built new, big and modern halls in Roth (Bavaria) for the Tiger for millions of Euros and now (2 1/2 years later) they're closing the air field.

Why can't they close an other air field with old infastructures? Silly..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

But I don't understand the Bundeswehr. In 2011 they built new, big and modern halls in Roth (Bavaria) for the Tiger for millions of Euros and now (2 1/2 years later) they're closing the air field.

Why can't they close an other air field with old infastructures? Silly..

IMO, it's more a decision by german politicians, then the BW. Same for the NFH-90, which lost a bidding in 2011 and was now bought anyway, I read in the acutal Flug Revue.

regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IMO, it's more a decision by german politicians, then the BW. Same for the NFH-90, which lost a bidding in 2011 and was now bought anyway, I read in the acutal Flug Revue.

Thats right, but De Maizière is Bundeswehr, too. Yep, Flug Revue and Klassiker der Luftfahrt FTW :)

Fire, are you planning to make Bo-105-tutorials, too? :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Of course! ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:D

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Ok guys ... so frustrating .... a few minutes ago a received a phonecall from Roth and they told me that I'm not allowed to record any sounds of the BO-105 because of my using it for privat :furious:. The pilot had a conversation with the S3 and he didn't agree ...

So I keep my head up high and search further along for some sounds ....:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I just wrote an Email to the Fluggemeinschaft der Heeresflieger in Celle. Hope I get an positiv answer there.

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Ok guys ... so frustrating .... a few minutes ago a received a phonecall from Roth and they told me that I'm not allowed to record any sounds of the BO-105 because of my using it for privat :furious:. The pilot had a conversation with the S3 and he didn't agree ...

So I keep my head up high and search further along for some sounds ....:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I just wrote an Email to the Fluggemeinschaft der Heeresflieger in Celle. Hope I get an positiv answer there.

For private use they won't allow it? Strange reasoning ... I mean, why not? Civilists may not listen to helo sounds!? Erm ...

And for commercial reasons they would consider letting you record the sounds? If so, well, set up your kickstarter already! :o)

Also, perhaps Diveplane can help here? He seems to have a hand for finding RL sounds of all kind of aircrafts ...

• ED Team

they don't own sound, I hate the capitalist system we live in, it breads negativity and stifles creativity.

Keep up the good work and dont give up

Edited by sobek

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I was so close...just simple sounds which are not allowed to spread over the public. :mad:

When the press is in Roth the are allowed to record everything. This is where understanding is irreproducible to me ...

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

For private use they won't allow it? Strange reasoning ... I mean, why not? Civilists may not listen to helo sounds!? Erm ...

And for commercial reasons they would consider letting you record the sounds? If so, well, set up your kickstarter already! :o)

Also, perhaps Diveplane can help here? He seems to have a hand for finding RL sounds of all kind of aircrafts ...

Thanks for tip, Flagrum :thumbup:

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB