X52 Pro questions

Can you help answer some / all of these questions?

Is it possible to have the LED's change colours based on the button state? (ie. gear down RED, gear up GREEN). Can you make them flash? (ie. lock on detected)

Does the MFD screen do anything for any of the DCS modules? I only see a clock.

How do I use the clutch button as a usable button... or the throttle slider or index finger roller?

Where is the SDK software? Is it part of the SST software?

:helpsmilie:

The LEDs are not controlled by software in any way.

Out of the box the MFD screen only works with FSX. There is a thread or two around here where someone was working on getting it to work in DCS but I have not followed their progress.

The clutch button needs to be enabled in the settings for the stick. I don't recall the procedure but it is in the docs. The others should be configurable in a profile or in sim, IIRC.

I am not aware of an SDK for the software.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Digital Aura,

we are working on getting the x52pro working on the DCS lineup.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174

You can control the leds with this project as they can be controlled via the dll.

You can find the sdk in "c\\program files (x86)\\saitek\\directoutput\\sdk or

C\\program filles\\saitek\\sdk. This is dependent on the drivers install.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174