3rd Gen jet fighters?

PDM

With the release of the mig 21, I am curious if we can see other 3rd gen fighters, I would love to see a release of the f5, Mirage, phantom, ect ect ect... any thoughts? or even a harrier would be nice....

I have said it before and here it is again: J35 Draken and JA37/AJ37 Viggen for DCS!

If I were able to I would make them myself, but I do not have the knowledge :(

Edit: Some people are making a pretty nice Viggen for BMS :)

A Phantom at DCS-fidelity would be heavenly. :D

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

AJ37 Viggen would be very nice indeed!

J35 Draken just looks fantastic!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Imagine flying the JA37 in DCS and using the automatic cannon engagement where the autopilot is steering the plane to line up for a "guns kill". :lol:

This is what a Viggen pilot thinks of the system:

7. The JA37 version had an automatic cannon, supposed to steer the aircraft for you once its locked on to the target so that every round hit its target. Does it really? And if yes, how much control does the aircraft have during this moment?

It does work. In fact it works extremely well. It often replaced the Sidewinder as weapon of choice because of its 360 degrees capability and explosive force. The aircraft is in control of yaw and pitch. You just make sure to keep the proper roll angle. The aircraft is pretty brutal in its attempts to keep the alignment, so motion sickness was actually a common outcome for some pilots after a sortie!