FC3 not on the E-shop

JamieFLUK

Is FC3 no longer for sale? I can't find it in the e-store.

I've been on the fence whether to get it. I have my lock-on disc somewhere around here, but I enjoy the aircraft that have fully clickable cockpits =\. It's always fun finding new inventive ways to make the MASTER CAUTION beep at me.

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3

Can not purchase Flaming Cliffs 3

As the title states, there is no way to add Flaming Cliffs 3 to the shopping cart in the e-shop.

Clicking the "buy now" link takes one to the product page where one adds items to the cart.

Flaming Cliffs 3 is not there.

Is it still for sale? What hoops do I need to jump through to buy it?

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/shop.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en#26

:mad:

That would be a terrible move. The summer sale thread states it will be $29.99 until June 30th, and the graphics on the site list it at $29.99 too.

Honestly at this point, I don't care what the cost of the game is, I just want them to take my money already for crying out loud

Is FC3 no longer for sale? I can't find it in the e-store.

I've been on the fence whether to get it. I have my lock-on disc somewhere around here, but I enjoy the aircraft that have fully clickable cockpits =\. It's always fun finding new inventive ways to make the MASTER CAUTION beep at me.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/flaming_cliffs_3/

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Thats BS. I went and bought LOMAC purposely so that I could buy FC3 at the sale price. Now I am stuck with LOMAC and FC3 installed but no activation key. I am going to be quite pissed if they bring it back without the sale price.

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3

When I click "buy now" I am sent to:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/shop.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en#26

which does not feature the FC3 upgrade for me

try another Browser sometimes IE is FUBARed!

Make sure your loged on

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Mmmmm none of the usual moderators are saying anything either?

The whole site is down now so I guess the squirrel died.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Cannot purchase anything

I tried again...nothing....this is the third time I have tried and now it seem that e-shop is out of action. Please let me know when and how I can purchase the titles I want. I want FC3, BS2, and Huey.

I hope they did not remove FC3 because of price issues.

Lazduc

I hope they did not remove FC3 because of price issues.

Nothing has been "removed".

Just a technical hiccup.

Please try now. It appears to be working correctly.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/shop.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Apologies for the hiccup. The sale has been going so well that we briefly ran out of FC3 serial codes faster than we expected.

Really good to know the sale is going well Matt!! I hope the numbers are well enough to carry ED on for many years to come. :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Yes its working

I was finally able to make my purchases. I will now post a question in another threat about a new computer purchase. Looking forward to flying these new birds.

Should I wait until 1.2.5 to download onto a new computer to install my new purchases?????? I would like to do it all at once so everything is current.

Thanks, Lazduc:D

• Like 1