Can't find a x52pro profile

I'm not sure what's going on here. Just not having any luck searching for them here or input output forum...

I found this picture so far, but no profile linked to it. I'll make it if I have to, but I don't want to. lol

x52promapping.jpg

anyone point me in the right direction here please?

yeah I was looking as well... just last week. Couldn't find nothin.

I ended up downloading the jackbauer A-10C profile (i dunno, google it...Im too tired to look again)... which is a .pr0 file and a .lua file. I renamed it KA-50 and I ditched the .lua file, but the .pr0 file is handy because it bands some of the throttle stuff so you can use the mouse stick to slew, etc. You need to run the profile when you play so you get the assignment mappings in your profile AND the mappings you make in the .lua.

I still can't get that button on the throttle (the Shkval zoom/tv target frame above in your pic) to work. The game only picks it up as a button and not four. I guess you have to do something in the joystick profiler software to get it to work, but I can't figure it out.

BUT, i do have a pretty good set up now. That pic above is not a good set up though, imo. Let me make a recommendation... that PINKY button that is mapped to TrackIR...ditch that. Use the PINKY button as a modifier, and then you DOUBLE your button capacity. It's very simple to hold pinky while using all the other buttons!

Also, you don't want your Shkval slew to be on your joystick... it makes it problematic when you're trying to hover and retain autopilot settings... it's better to map that to the mouse stick on the throttle.

Edited by Digital Aura

I still can't get that button on the throttle (the Shkval zoom/tv target frame above in your pic) to work. The game only picks it up as a button and not four. I guess you have to do something in the joystick profiler software to get it to work, but I can't figure it out.

In the Saitek Profile Program, right click the Throttle Hat, and you will get several options, "Fall Back," "Unprogrammed," and "Buttons." Choose the "Buttons" option, (And 4-way, makes it easier) and now you can setup invidual commands for each direction. Hope you understood what I wrote here :music_whistling:

As for the OP, I highly recommend that you make your own profile with the Saitek Profile Program. It can be a bit confusing in the start (I know it was for me,) but after a few tries, you get the hang of it pretty quickly. Once you know what to do, setting up profiles are simple as cake! :joystick:

I'm not sure what's going on here. Just not having any luck searching for them here or input output forum...

I found this picture so far, but no profile linked to it. I'll make it if I have to, but I don't want to. lol

anyone point me in the right direction here please?

Copy of my bs2 profile attached, no photo layout, but can be used an modified to you liking.

Cheers.

DCSW BS2.zip

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.