A-10C multiplayer wingman wanted...

Boris

Hi everyone,

I know there is also a multiplayer section of this forum, but since this is specifically in regards to the A-10 and since I want to get the attention of others that also perhaps don't yet fly multiplayer, I hope you understand my reasons for posting this here.

I've recently moved on to the A-10C, have been doing the training missions, reading the manual, and generally been getting the hang of the aircraft and it's systems.

However, I think it would be pretty cool to share this training with someone who is at a similar level of (low) experience, to share knowledge, practice formation flying and wingman tactics and eventually do co-op campaigns together. Unfortunately none of my face to face friends have the time or the patience for it.

If you're just getting started on the A-10C like myself and are interested in some co-operative training, then I'd like to hear from you.

It would be important that you have time during and around GMT 10:00 to 16:00. I'd be flexible within this time frame.

Anyone interested?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Hi Konrad,

sure, but you mean right now? I don't have time today, but generally speaking, yeah, I'd be up for it.

I'm looking for more of a regular thing though, to build up some real teamwork.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

I would really recommend joining a active virtual squad (mine unfortunately only speak Swedish). Since your both German ill suggest http://spare-time-pilots.de/ because they are German speaking. I think you'll find people accept all skill-levels and fly all hours, every day.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Can anyone at any level join the Virtual Aerobatics server? I am learning the game but I am able to ramp start, take off and safely navigate.

Sure.

Virtual Aerobatics is a great place to practice and learn.

It's a non-combat server.

It's very likely that you'll find a seasoned virtual pilot there that is willing to help you.

I'm usually there to fly the Mustang - and often help new pilots to get their grips on that plane.

The server is run by the Virtual Horsemen - they do formation and aerobatics only.

Really nice guys - and impressive to watch their formation flying with the P-51.

No danger of being shot.

So - if you like to learn in a safe place in an friendly environment you can join.

The only thing that can be scary are those high speed low passes and sonic booms 30 feet above the ground :P

Edited by Konrad Friedrich

Hi Konrad,

sure, but you mean right now? I don't have time today, but generally speaking, yeah, I'd be up for it.

I'm looking for more of a regular thing though, to build up some real teamwork.

Just drop me a note if you like to meet me there.

Virtual Aerobatics is a great place to practice formation flying.

But there are no weapons allowed.

I'm not that much into the military or combat thing. I know the procedures and succesfully complete the missions included in the DCS world.

But in the first places I enjoy to virtually fly those planes.

But - hey, if we can make a good team... who knows ;)

If you drop in - my callsign is 'Duc'.

several riders at http://www.ANON6.com Fly daily the A10C.:thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||