Just got this.

I bought the full BS2 nice aircraft. I now have all the DCS modules. Seems like there are some missing elements the front light controls and the control to your right that's used for rotor speed.

Edited by LexiconG2

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

Intel I7 3770 3.8 GHZ TR (stock)

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

I bought the full BS2 nice aircraft. I now have all the DCS modules. Seems like there are some missing elements just and front light controls and blade pgup and down like the Huey. Seems not functional the thing to your right. Anyways thanks for the great DCS edition also one of the oldest.

It is about like 99km/h that I so much as had triggered. Some people like to think that square cockpit pulls pedals, rotors, IFF, INU, and even trim. 66°05′N 76°41′E, Но́вый Уренго́й, no one even so much as had thought that before and because the flood there would be Barack Obama. Alas, my final conclusion prove, if anyone so much as done because it was done, then there would not have been done something like this, and there lies the truth.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Edited and **** all of you. My neurological disorder gets me going in ways that don't make any sense but actually are somehow creative. lol

Edited by LexiconG2

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

Edited and **** all of you. My neurological disorder gets me going in ways that don't make any sense but actually are somehow creative. lol

lol sorry, it is all in good spirits. But what do you mean front light controls? What's wrong with them?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Seems like there are some missing elements the front light controls [...]

Like justo© said, what's wrong with the front light controls? Which front light do you mean? Search light? Landing gear light? And what's missing? Slew keys, on/off or extend/retract keys?

Huh, a wild guess here: Did you try to click any of these controls on the collective stick? The buttons on the collective and the cyclic stick can not be clicked with the mouse. You need to use the keyboard or map these to your joystick.

[...] and the control to your right that's used for rotor speed.

To my knowledge there's no direct way to influence rotor speed - that's what the Electronic Engine Governor is for (well that, and engine power output).

Also, I don't think anything on the right side of the cockpit has a lot to do with any RPM.

Another wild guess: Do you mean the engine control levers, the ones with yellow handles? They're located on the left hand side of the cockpit, and since you brought up the PG UP key, that is indeed the default keyboard command to raise these levers one step (twice up for normal power and three times up for emergency power). PG DOWN reduces the setting one step at a time.

But I don't understand your problem. What's wrong with these?

lol sorry, it is all in good spirits. But what do you mean front light controls? What's wrong with them?

I can control all the lights I figured it out it just seems that the control to your left is non functional. That same control exist in the Huey if that helps. in the KA-50 it looks like the same concept but it's not touchable. This is what I mean everyone.

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

You mean that "lever" on your left (collective)? Well, its non-clickable like in Huey. You can only control it with keyboard/joystick.

Same goes for engine throttle (two yellow levers at left wall). You can move them with PageUp and PageDown keys.

Edited by zerver

You mean that "lever" on your left (collective)? Well, its non-clickable like in Huey. You can only control it with keyboard/joystick.

Same goes for engine throttle (two yellow levers at left wall). You can move them with PageUp and PageDown keys.

yes

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD