Unique problem in DCS World with Blackshark 2???

tacannav

I have a problem in DCS world Blackshark 2, with the collective and blade pitch, it seems to want to make an agressive takeoff and the blade pitch almost pegs then jumps around with little or minimal input, I barely move the thing, the reason I say it is unique is because it all works normal with Black shark 1 and these are both installed on the same computer, only in DCS moving the throttle do the collective jump along with blade pitch, Ihave an Saitek X-52 throttle, anyone know about a weird problem such as this?.....or does it sound like a clean reinstall is nessessary which I would really like to avoid since everything else works just fine.

Sounds like you should check and double check the controller settings and make sure that only one axis is bound to the collective.

If you decide to reinstall, (or even if you don't), you could try to delete

C:\Users\{your username}\Saved Games\DCS\Config

IIRC, that should get rid of all your configuration data and thus any controller conflicts along with it.

Not sure if you already know about this: Press RCTL + Enter to display the controls indicator. It might come in handy to debug the problem (although it won't tell from which axis the input originated).

the axis is not bound to anything else, I ck'ed that, what is puzzleing is that it works fine with the original version and not with the upgrade ( Blackshark 2 ) these are both on this same computer, I tried thr rctl + enter but it did not pull up anything, trying to figure out how deleting the path you have shown would help.

[...] trying to figure out how deleting the path you have shown would help.

Well that's where all the user-dependent data is stored. AFAIK that folder doesn't get deleted when the sim is uninstalled. That's why some users couldn't solve their controller issues even though the uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

With a bit of luck, someone else has a better idea on what to look out for, though.