feel stupid with this one, but....

Badjohnny

It sounds like you are locking up friendlies with the F-15C, you must designate something for "Target Unlock" in control section. Under the F-15C control tab, choose 'ALL', and scroll down till you find it (the controls are in alphabetical order so 'Target unlock' will obviously be further down the list).

Its very useful to designate something close by and opposite to what you chose for "Target lock", in order to quickly resolve a mistake or bad tactical decision. IE an up-down HAT combo for example.

Offhand, the keyboard default may be backspace for unlock, (not sure, I remember Target lock is enter.) If so, if you press this key under 'ALL' in the F15C control section, it will move to "Target Unlock" immediately and you can designate something better on your setup.

Hope this helps. :)

EDIT: Ah, just realised you are probably talking about the padlock viewing system, not familiar with that if so. I know you can edit labels etc and someone will be able to tell you better as I don't use them, sorry. With you mentioning a 'cross' I thought it may have been the F-15 symbology for a friendly lock. :)

Edited by Biggles07

♫ ' Papa was a hairy mole.....Wherever he dug a den was his home ' ♫

Sorry you have misunderstood me, what I mean is to remove the graphic of the cross, I know how to un-padlock. I just dont like the green cross that appears around a plane that is padlocked...sorry hope that is clearer. However, thanks for the reply :)

Sorry you have misunderstood me, what I mean is to remove the graphic of the cross, I know how to un-padlock. I just dont like the green cross that appears around a plane that is padlocked...sorry hope that is clearer. However, thanks for the reply :)

No worries and Rgr, thought so. My mistake as you clearly wrote padlock and I just saw 'lock' hehe. :) Just tried 'padlock' for the first time and have seen the green crosses and now know what you mean. According to this fella, he reckons it is not possible to remove them as he thinks it is hardcoded. How true this is I have no idea, maybe check 'Lockon files' for a "mod" or a way to edit lua files or whatever, if it is possible.

Good luck (yes I can see how annoying it must be too lol.) :)

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2182047.html

♫ ' Papa was a hairy mole.....Wherever he dug a den was his home ' ♫

Hard coded.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "