ARU 2B/A for sale

Deadman

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Only to the US? Damn you! ;) But I understand, being military equipment and all :)

But seriously, how are you other US guys around here thinking? Why aren't you all crazy to get your hands on it? ;) I wouldn't hesitate!

As a side note, tomorrow I am fetching the PCB's that will control instruments like this!

Digital-to-Synchro converter for interfacing real aircraft instruments - Thread

Check out my High Input Count Joystick Controller for cockpit builders, with support for 248 switches, 2 POV hats and 13 analog axes. Over 60 units sold. - B256A13

www.novelair.com - The world's most realistic flight simulators of the J35J Draken and the AJS37 Viggen.

Only to the US? Damn you! ;) But I understand, being military equipment and all :)

But seriously, how are you other US guys around here thinking? Why aren't you all crazy to get your hands on it? ;) I wouldn't hesitate!

As a side note, tomorrow I am fetching the PCB's that will control instruments like this!

Cause I'm looking into using multi-monitors for stuff like that. My pit is a newer gen pit, that's why I don't buy stuff like that. And I have kids and a wife....so they take all my money. I'm sure their are some people out there that want it, maybe they just haven't seen it yet.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

And I have kids and a wife....so they take all my money.

Haha, that was the most understandable reason! ;)

Digital-to-Synchro converter for interfacing real aircraft instruments - Thread

Check out my High Input Count Joystick Controller for cockpit builders, with support for 248 switches, 2 POV hats and 13 analog axes. Over 60 units sold. - B256A13

www.novelair.com - The world's most realistic flight simulators of the J35J Draken and the AJS37 Viggen.

And the same with me. :) Unfortunatly, I do have a bunch of other guages I've been accumulating. Don't know how I'm going to interface them yet, but I have them. It's one of those "one of these days" project. What I really need are the T guages. I have the engines, but the Ts are the expensive ones! ;)

Buttons aren't toys! :smilewink:

My new Version 2 Pit: MacFevre A-10C SimPit V2

My first pit thread: A-10C Simulator Pit "The TARDIS."

Dzus Fastener tutorial, on the inexpensive side: DIY Dzus Fastener

• 2 months later...