How to download and purchase Lock on lomac ?

freebird

Hello everybody,

I purchased Huey and i think am going to buy Flaming cliffs 3 too.

in e-shop page as we see it says that ''

Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 will require an installation of Lock On: Modern Air Combat or previous version Flaming Cliffs. ''

as i understand, this means i must buy Lock on Modern Air Combat too.

i can't find any download link or purchase button for Lock on Modern air combat. is it only avaliable in box ? or is there online downloadable option too?

if yes so;

from where do i download '' Lock on Modern Air Combat'' ??

and from where do i buy it online to have a serial number?

Thank you in advance!

Atak T-129 Project / if you don't dream big, there's no use of dreaming .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-XWr2MOUH0

The only downloadable link is the Ubisoft one and it is limited to the USA.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

i really can not understand why they do not let it be downloadable as Fc3 and all others.

We are not allowed to.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 4 months later...

The reason that ED is not allowed to sell Lock On is that Ubisoft owns the Intellectual Property rights and along with that goes control over distribution.

At least, that is the way I understand it.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Correct.

You can force an update from the Start Menu.

Start Menu>All Programs>Eagle Dynamics>DCS World>Update DCS World.

Be aware that the FC3 install file must be the exact same version number as DCS World so updating World before FC3 is installed could cause an issue, depending on the timing of patches and updates to the download files.

I wouldn't worry about that now. Version mismatch happens only when you update World right after the update comes and then you try to download and install specific modules at the same time. Same version might not be available right away, but they usually catch up in a couple of hours. You can see version numbers in the download section. But this applies only to manual download and installation, autoupdater will update everything at once.

Edited by GeorgeLKMT