not much news in version 1.2.5 for Huey?

wolle

I have just read the June 21st update by Matt, which includes planned features for DCS world version 1.2.5. I was a little bit surprised that there wasn't much news regarding the Huey module. With Huey being in beta, I would have hoped that it receives the largest number of additions/improvements of all the modules. I would have hoped for things like visible crews in cabin if you take on human cargo, sling loads, door gunner AI, etc.

But I guess things take time, and I need to be more patient...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

I was also hoping some mention on the evolvment of the flight model.

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

here is a saying:

No News are good News .

...so I expect everything is still going in the right direction,

... unless someone tells me something different. - and I'm happy that this didn't happened up to now.

Another saying:

Expect the worst , hope for the best.

This POV always served me well during enjoying DCS - So I can't be upset if something didn't worked as I wanted it in the first place and I couldn't be disappointed. and if it happened - My expectations were just to high.

Edited by PeterP

????

Changes to do with the Huey aren't in the list of changes for 1.2.5 because they're changes being made as part of the development of the Huey module, not as part of the updgrade to DCS.1.2.5.

Well, in Matt's "change log" there is a section on DCS Huey, mentioning things such a mast bumping... Is it then that some changes are mentioned, and others not?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro