Su-25T Gun Pod Question

I think I read somewhere (maybe it was even in the manual) that the gun pods can be slaved to the TV system on the Su-25T. So, when you have a target locked, the gun pod declination will automatically adjust to follow the target. Is this functionality actually in the game? If so, how do you activate it?

You can download the Training Videos for Su25 when you Start DCS-World,select Training,select Su25 and then press Install (EN)

Then you get alot of Training Videos which explains the use of all SU-25 Systems and Weapons.

In MP Games the Su25 is usefull cause it can fly on "Supression Enemy Air Defence" SEAD Missions,with the Phantasmagoria Pod and KH Rockets loaded you can kill enemy Anti Air Units from 100 km Range ! The use of the Anti Radar Missiles in explained in the Training Videos as well as the Gunpod-Track System you asked for.

You can download the Training Videos for Su25 when you Start DCS-World,select Training,select Su25 and then press Install (EN)

Then you get alot of Training Videos which explains the use of all SU-25 Systems and Weapons.

In MP Games the Su25 is usefull cause it can fly on "Supression Enemy Air Defence" SEAD Missions,with the Phantasmagoria Pod and KH Rockets loaded you can kill enemy Anti Air Units from 100 km Range ! The use of the Anti Radar Missiles in explained in the Training Videos as well as the Gunpod-Track System you asked for.

Thanks a lot. I`ll check them out.