I can't use the Huey

BakerC

I brought the Huey in the sale and I was playing it fine the day I got it, but today when I went to use it I chose a Huey spot and it was like I hadn't payed for it, I checked on Module Manager and the huey was there with the serial key. Does anyone know what to do or has anyone else got the same problem?

:helpsmilie:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 4570 @3.20 GHz - GTX 760 - 8GB RAM - 2x Philips 227E's - Logitech Extreme 3D Pro - Track IR 5

is it marked Player or Client in mission editor? cause then you can only jump it after mission starts if is manned by AI.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I had this problem after coming back recently from a long break. IIRC I had to reinstall the whole game to get it to recognize my prior purchase of the Ka-50. :(

It might also work to uninstall and reinstall just the Huey.

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission