Sales numbers?

Para_Bellum

I don't expect any detailed information about how many modules of the Huey have been sold, but I'd be really interested to know how this module did from a commercial perspective. Did it surpass expectations? Was it merely "OK"?

I guess quite a few 3rd party developers followed the release of the first 3rd party module for DCS and the financial success (or failure) will most probably influence what and how many projects we'll see in the future.

I hope the devs can really make some money with these modules, because I want to see a lot more of them in the future!

• Like 1

Apparently the Huey did actually far exceed sales figure expectations that's why there is a sale on with it. I read that somewhere here.

@Ixvanwyk

A quote from Guns n Roses' Civil War in your sig?

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Apparently the Huey did actually far exceed sales figure expectations that's why there is a sale on with it. I read that somewhere here.

I doubt that.

Sales are there to increase sales. Putting a sale on a good selling product would just be giving away money.

DCS Wishlist: Ka 26

I don't know if my answer is good but for me the DCS Huey is perfect, I spend all my time to fly with this Huey...

Before I spent many hours with the "FSX Dodosim" but now I've forget the Dodosim because the Huey is better for me.

I do not regret buying this module...

Skull.

Even big companys like Sony, Microsoft or EA release their sale figures for both software and hardware.

My company has around 200 employees and our sales figures are strictly confidential, to the point where you can get fired if you are found disclosing them. Granted we are a contractor in the automotive business, so this is a little special, but still.

I think only companies that are listed at a stock exchange have such obligations.

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Hers is quote what I have read somewhere but -sorry- I'm unable to recall the link " It's a huge success!"

- and here are some numbers: 1234567890 when you just slightly change the order and also leave some of them out - you will get very close to the true sales numbers.

Wow, that means ARMA sold over a billion, or so I have heard! :P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Sorry for the Off Topic ! Don't look if you want to read only serious posts:

I love your new avatar, Peter :D

I Never changed my avatar - it's still old good Guybrush - I just took off my cloth and doing some serious holidays at the beach

Edited by PeterP