Warning Alarm

Toni Carrera

I just got Huey today and am trying to go through the start up tutorial. However as soon as I turn the battery on I can't stop the alarm after testing the panels etc.

Any help please

Thanks

Ice Rhino

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

I click the reset switch and it does nothing, left click and the switch drops for all warning test, up switch to Reset. It does nothing and yet I must have clicked it a thousand times.

Arrrgghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

Audible warning reset switch. Lol @ Audible (Audi???)

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Lol @ Audible (Audi???)

Huh?:wassat:

edit: Ah, I think, I got it now! :book:*smartass mode on* "audible" comes from latin "audi" and means "hearable". The german car brand "Audi" was named after the company founder back then in the last century. His name was "Horch" what would just mean "Listen!" or "Hear!". He just translated his family name to latin...:smartass:

Edited by Flagrum

Huh?:wassat:

edit: Ah, I think, I got it now! :book:*smartass mode on* "audible" comes from latin "audi" and means "hearable". The german car brand "Audi" was named after the company founder back then in the last century. His name was "Horch" what would just mean "Listen!" or "Hear!". He just translated his family name to latin...:smartass:

that makes it both of us... anyways, always play it in the key of G demolished :D

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Heh... I got the same problem... where is that shut up switch? First I thought you kill it like in A10 or Ka50 by hitting the light... then I thought it is a bug... then I just took of... frak it... it seemed it shuts off when rpm goes up... so it must have been the rpm zebra warning...

But when I landed it started again after throttling back... so I got pissed... it was past midnight and the whole neighborhood was full of that warning signal... and finally... I found the damn switch... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

This is the switch I keep hitting (both Right Click and Left Click) but still it refuses to turn off.

Any additional ideas??

Reset.jpg.ecbbd23db6a353cb23dc940d41890b0d.jpg

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

That's only for the caution lights.

Look lower, next to the fuel switch.

- Bear

Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

- Robert A. Heinlein

Ah OK. I shall try that when I get home. I just watched a video on that facetube website and can see where the silence command is now. Doh!!!! don't know why I did not think of that before

Thanks Bear

IR

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

My only complaint about the tutorial is that I wish there was dialog like the A-10c one. Somehow I feel a little cheated. I find it easier when someone is talking me through something.

Maybe it is because it is only in beta

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)