Going to cart logs me out

McBlemmen

I want to buy the huey but whenever i click on cart to proceed to payment it logs me out , if i then log back in im back in the store menu. I tried emptying my cart before logging in but that didnt do it. I'm assuming this is becouse of a heavy load on the site now with the sale , and thats fine , but maybe its something else and i do want to buy huey before the sale ends.

Try a different browser. I have to do all my ED store stuff in IE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The voice of the F-14 "Ambush" Trailer and F-14 Tomcat Instructor Pilot

My Rig: Intel i5-7600k | MSI Z-270A PRO | 16GB DDR4 2400 | MSI nVidia GTX 1660 Ti | Saitek X52 Pro | TIR 4 w Pro Clip

Well it definitely isn't just an IE works thing as IE is NOT working for me with the exact same kind of cyclical issue which is maddening. I can place the items in the cart, then go to the cart then suddenly it thinks I'm not logged in. Log in the information again and the stupid thing goes back to the last screen I was at. I click on the cart then suddenly I am not logged in again and cannot do anything to move forward. I can keep that cycle going all day long without getting anywhere.

Update: Just to test whether going the opposite direction would work for me I brought up Chrome and then suddenly the DCS web site processed the order just fine.

Note to DCS: You have website ordering issues of some type.

Edited by Stubbies2003

Note to DCS: You have website ordering issues of some type.

It is a cookie issue.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same issue if you have Adblocker or any other extension that blocks ads you need to turn it off and it will work in Crome or IE I had the same issue and missed the Sale because of it so hopefully that helps.