The Interface

Mule

I think the actual DCS World interface is fantastic. Ever since it got a refreshing new look i always find myself just looking at it when it loads up longer than is probably normal. I now have all the modules except FC3 (getting it when the sale is on and i get payed)

DCS have a great project going on and i'm glad i'm part of it.

Thank You!

With the interface, do you mean the GUI? It's one of the worst thing in DCS, nor that intuitive, nor that well designed to be honest... but gfx apart, the worst thing is how the games runs behind the interface: you cannot even change the options without quitting the game!

From many positive aspects of DCS, you probably kept the one that requires a decide improvement. :)

• Like 1

With the interface, do you mean the GUI? It's one of the worst thing in DCS, nor that intuitive, nor that well designed to be honest... but gfx apart, the worst thing is how the games runs behind the interface: you cannot even change the options without quitting the game!

From many positive aspects of DCS, you probably kept the one that requires a decide improvement. :)

Nah! we are just gonna disagree on this on so many levels let's just leave it at that :)