A suggestion to ED DCS World FC versions

Hi guys I think Ed should start porting the FC3 planes to modules

not only to save license fees to Ubi$oft, but to make those and added benefit to

DCS World smaller purchase's for light gamers in the sim world.

A10A

F15C

Su27

Mig29

Su33

They should port out the Su25 and Su25T that way they can have a clean DCS World and you just down load the Sim and then start adding aircraft of course the

Su25T and Su25 should be a free add-on.

Also I think with a sterile DCS World environment wouldn't it be easier to Debug add-ons?

:thumbup:

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater comeback " WF.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts," Sir Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," WC, GBS.

"Asus Maximus X AC WiFi z370 || i9x9900k||ddr4-32gb PC4000||RTX 3080Ti-12gb||EVGA SN 1300 G2 ||turtle beach elite pro 7.1||Win10x64|| TrackIr 4/ir|| ViRpiL,T50cm2 + VPC SharKa-50 + VPC Hawk-60  || |MFG Crosswinds || Virpil TCM50x2 Throttle||EVGA RGB z10 / Trqx10|| Reverb-G2-VR @ 3472x 3388 144hrz

The C isn't particularly useful if you want to simulate a 1980s Fulda Gap scenario. (Well, you can approximate things through restricting payloads etcetera, but you get the point.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

The 25T is already free in DCS world... Why bother with a stand-alone A-10A, when you have the C.

well I drive the A10A and that's not over complicated easy and fast to get up, matter of fact I'm always up in the air all most on target by the time the C's get up. :thumbup::pilotfly::joystick:

and yes when we get our Northern Germany Europe map, I cant wait to start those Fulda gap scenario's.

" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater comeback " WF.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts," Sir Churchill

"Asus Maximus X AC WiFi z370 || i9x9900k||ddr4-32gb PC4000||RTX 3080Ti-12gb||EVGA SN 1300 G2 ||turtle beach elite pro 7.1||Win10x64|| TrackIr 4/ir|| ViRpiL,T50cm2 + VPC SharKa-50 + VPC Hawk-60  || |MFG Crosswinds || Virpil TCM50x2 Throttle||EVGA RGB z10 / Trqx10|| Reverb-G2-VR @ 3472x 3388 144hrz

Also I think with a sterile DCS World environment wouldn't it be easier to Debug add-ons?

:thumbup:

Also I think with a sterile DCS World environment wouldn't it be easier to Debug add-ons? :thumbup:

That would presume that the FC3 has some legacy code within it and that this wasn't ported over to the DCS World to support SFM airplanes, no?

It would seem more logical (to me, at least) that this is a part of the DCS World now and that the FC3 is only a collection of modules of sorts.

Maybe some devs or testers could comment on this.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

They can do lot of things with the FC3 aircrafts, but for sure I will not buy the Su-27 AFM or DCS Mig-29 looking the way have taken the Missile AFM develop. I have bought a combat simulator in Beta, Now is not called Beta any more, but is still the AFM missiles in develop. I have bought a fighter simulator to destroy the enemy aircrafts with missiles, but only the RU missiles look useless in this AFM develop. So what we can expect for the future with the next DCS Su-27 proyect...

If I buy the DCS Su-27 taken from FC3 with this missiles, I will do the same mistake haven bought The FC3.

I really feel cheated

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its pretty ridiculous when people say ED cheated them. ED force you out of your job and make u buy their module at gunpoint? Did they take away your 40$ and give u the finger and run away?

Developing missile flight models without its programming logic is hard work. Without access to confidential data from the Russian AF...what kind of data do u have to prove that certain missiles are in-accurate? I think this is the first time in a simulation anyone has developed a physics based model for aa munitions. On top if that, they are still constantly improving it. If u can't deal with the bugs and constant updates.. Go away and wait for an year before coming back to dcs.

The fact of the matter is ED and sim developers are the most dedicated devs in the industry. No one puts so much time and effort to constantly tweak and update existing products. If u are thinking I am wrong..u clearly know nothing about the gaming industry. Be patient...bring up issues ina civilized manner and ED will get to it based on their list of priorities. They are still constantly releasing updates for dcs a-10 which was released years ago. If u are still unhappy, clearly give up on ED and don't bother...just stop posting as if they stole ur entire life savings.

Edited by Witchking

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Its pretty ridiculous when people say ED cheated them. ED force you out of your job and make u buy their module at gunpoint? Did they take away your 40$ and give u the finger and run away?

Developing missile flight models without its programming logic is hard work. Without access to confidential data from the Russian AF...what kind of data do u have to prove that certain missiles are in-accurate? I think this is the first time in a simulation anyone has developed a physics based model for aa munitions. On top if that, they are still constantly improving it. If u can't deal with the bugs and constant updates.. Go away and wait for an year before coming back to dcs.

The fact of the matter is ED and sim developers are the most dedicated devs in the industry. No one puts so much time and effort to constantly tweak and update existing products. If u are thinking I am wrong..u clearly know nothing about the gaming industry. Be patient...bring up issues ina civilized manner and ED will get to it based on their list of priorities. They are still constantly releasing updates for dcs a-10 which was released years ago. If u are still unhappy, clearly give up on ED and don't bother...just stop posting as if they stole ur entire life savings.

Wait a minute, do you say that the People are dissatisfied with the new politic of the ED have to go away and wait one year with patient.

Do you go away from your Country when you dont like the the governing party? then you said " bring up issues civilized ". As we can see you like a dictatorial civilzation here.

This People have become a Monopoly and there are not other Company with such Software, very dangerous I think.

I have paid for a software simulator and we get a Beta, all right we work in the Beta. If this software is not a Beta anymore and I need my missiles to destroy the F-15. Then this means we get one stable software, with the main important of the fighter (the missiles) working only for the F-15.

If all that is happening now and the nexts proyects are the Su-27/F-15 AFM , I will take care in spend my money in the DCS Su-27 with such strategy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You will see improvements I'm sure to missile modelling etc in DCS at the same time we will get new modules.

I agree with Witchking. Voice your concerns. ED are listening. Don't feel cheated though. This is a very complex undertaking. To develop combat flight sims is a lot more difficult than a first person shooter. ED could have left the old SFM for missile, instead we have AFM to look forward to, even if it needs lots of work.

You will see improvements I'm sure to missile modelling etc in DCS at the same time we will get new modules.

I agree with Witchking. Voice your concerns. ED are listening. Don't feel cheated though. This is a very complex undertaking. To develop combat flight sims is a lot more difficult than a first person shooter. ED could have left the old SFM for missile, instead we have AFM to look forward to, even if it needs lots of work.

Well you answer in more civilized. Sorry man, but after we spend a lot of Money in our Computers, Servers, Flight Simulator hardwares, also we organized into squadrons. Then we get a Software that is named combat Simulator.

with a perpetual AFM + we have to take how new pilots take the F-15 for his first time, doing a couples of questions in the MP Chat, they come in few minuts and destroy us.

Thats why I have said ED will not get my money with the DCS Su-27 till I see a reation of more respect to us.

And yes I feel cheated, me and a lot of guys that dont know english

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah just got the news letter, theirs our answer loving it!

with a perpetual AFM + we have to take how new pilots take the F-15 for his first time, doing a couples of questions in the MP Chat, they come in few minuts and destroy us.

With all due respect pepin, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. This doesn't have anything to do with the F-15, missiles or the simulator itself. Missiles are working just fine and IMO missiles could be anything but perfect. There is no guaranty with missiles, it could miss when you expect it to hit and hit when you expect it to miss. Speaking of the F-15, AIM-120 has its own flaws in this game and is far from being the best missile. Even now, it comes down to the pilot that makes the right choice at the right moment, little in-game bugs playing the role of failures or bad luck in real. There are more serious issues right now that need to be addressed. I find missiles behavior more than OK.

Now back on topic: I second that!

Edited by FLANKERATOR

flanky_black1d.png

The Next Eagle Dynamics DCS Modules

Later this year, we will offer:

A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs

Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs

F-15C: DCS Flaming Cliffs

Su-27: DCS Flaming Cliffs

This modules will feature:

1- Detailed 3D model (high polygon / high res textures)

2- 6 DOF cockpit

3- AFM

4- Lock On level cockpit systems

$19.99 USD at release

so why no Mig29's?

SU33's?

I'm all over that A10A!:thumbup:

With all due respect pepin, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. This doesn't have anything to do with the F-15, missiles or the simulator itself. Missiles are working just fine and IMO missiles could be anything but perfect. There is no guaranty with missiles, it could miss when you expect it to hit and hit when you expect it to miss. Speaking of the F-15, AIM-120 has its own flaws in this game and is far from being the best missile. Even now, it comes down to the pilot that makes the right choice at the right moment, little in-game bugs playing the role of failures or bad luck in real. There are more serious issues right now that need to be addressed. I find missiles behavior more than OK.

After all the debate have benn in the Forum you come here to say us you find then more than OK!! I think you are a good candidate for ED tester Team, after this compliment.

so why no Mig29's?

SU33's?

I think the very best answer for this question is in the game improvements, specialy with the Missiles that use the Su-27, they are the R-27. Lets wait, we will see...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Russian missiles are crap? What the hell are you doing with them? Yesterday i had an all human 2 vs 3, su 33 vs f15 and later we encountered the same eagles again but only as 2 vs 2. We dodged their 120s and a combination of 27er/r brought the eagles down.

It is not so much the missilebehaviour it is more how you deploy them. The Amraam is quite a precise killer but certainly not unbeatable. Both times i made it back to my beloved carrier. The second time i lost my lead though, but it was a manouverkill due some nasty weathersettings.

Russian missiles are crap? What the hell are you doing with them? Yesterday i had an all human 2 vs 3, su 33 vs f15 and later we encountered the same eagles again but only as 2 vs 2. We dodged their 120s and a combination of 27er/r brought the eagles down.

It is not so much the missilebehaviour it is more how you deploy them. The Amraam is quite a precise killer but certainly not unbeatable. Both times i made it back to my beloved carrier. The second time i lost my lead though, but it was a manouverkill due some nasty weathersettings.

What the Hell... have you said?? who do you believe you are, the Sheriff?

First, I can explain and say what I can do, but this is not the Point.

Have you read Batman comics too? He can do a lot of wonderfull things, like you... specialy with the R version:megalol:

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, i'm Sheriff Pyro Mc'Cool, Lord of the Firemountains.

I supervise every AAM Launch in DCS and regarding of the situation they were launched in, i decide if they hit or not. So be nice to me and i may grow the will to let your missiles hit the mark even under ridiculous bad conditions ;)

No seriously, was the "what the hell" offensive in your eyes? It may be that it might be inapropriate to post this but i don't know for shure. There are countries out there with strict political correctnessrules, so if it offended you, tell me. In my eyes it was nothing special though...

Chaps, have a look at this:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1762390&postcount=42

Before you reply I implore you to watch the tracks (or tacviews). The R/ER tracking is shocking and needs to be fixed. Otherwise explain the bipolar nature of the R/ER. Just watch the tacviews...

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

so why no Mig29's?

SU33's?

Additionally, this will later allow us to make these aircraft available on Steam, Origin, Gamefly and other digital retail channels.

yeah, mig-29, su-33, su-25t would be fine as well (with AFM, and with new 3D-6DOF cockpits and with of course new detailed external models) - and mig-31, f-16, f-4 etc.

^ i guess we can wait but some official words would be greatful :bounce:

sign-pic4.jpg