FC2 to FC3, main differences (is it worth)?

Hi, for those who played FC2 and now owns FC3, I'm trying to figure out if it is worth to buy FC3. I own FC2, but have only played the A10A campaign so far.

Now, I also own the A10-C, P-51 and Black Shark modules for DCS World, but was looking into a "quick fix" for jet combat (fighters).

My main concern is if I should only reinstall FC2 and play the other aircrafts or if the differences found in FC3 are really worth the extra price/upgrade?

For instance, is the F15C the only plane with 6dof in FC3, or all others also have this feature? And what else?

Thanks in advance. Tried to find this info in the forum, but couldn't (or maybe my search skills are crap).

The F-15C and the Cy-25/27 have the 6 DoF pits

But.. IF you are only gonna fly the 15 and/or the 27 then you should wait a bit cos they'll be released as a stand alone [i think] with ARM.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Yes, your search skills are crap becouse there is tons of info but I will tell you something anyway:

Just getting FC into DCS: World makes it worth it. From the start the F15 was the only one that got 6DOF pit but ED changed their mind and in the current version there are several 6DOF pits like SU-27, A-10A, SU-25A and maybe they will add even more.

It takes a long time to make a 6DoF pit so the 25/27 and A-10 pits were in the pipeline the same time as the F-15 pit.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Well, the campaigns are still a bit broken, as is the AI tied behavior tied to them. Improved flight manual? I haven't looked at since beta, when I did it looked like the FC2 manual with some of the FC3 imagery put in place and typos galore. I have responded to a few posts recent where people (who actually RTFM) seemed confused about the content in the manual as opposed to what is observed in sim. We haven't been given the A-10A afm yet. Missile performance is different... Beside these things yeah everything else is awesome. I'm sure these things are still be worked on, but you're link is only slightly misleading to someone who were to decide on a purchase today based on all the info in said link.