BS2 need of an "Engage with" option in Menu to Wingmen

BiBa

BS2 need of an "Engage with" option in Menu to Wingmen  

7 members have voted

1. 1. BS2 need of an "Engage with" option in Menu to Wingmen

• YES - BS2 do need an "Engage with" Radio Menu option!
    • I don't care what my Wingmen do

In Ka-50 Radio Menu to Wingmen, an "Engage with" option like in A-10C for a selective choice of weapons use is badly needed!

In long Missions like in Guntlets where you can't afford a wasteful abuse of Laser guided Rockets on secondary targets, a wise & sparingly applied use of them for high risk targets like SAMs & AAA is appropriate. The Wingmen shoot off all their Laser-guided Rockets on an unarmed Truck convoy, whereas a two Gun-shot is enough to take out a one unarmored vehicle.

So if in that long lap release of BS the AI / Artificial Intelligence of Pilots didn't get smart enough to distinct between a Tank / Air Defense or an armored vehicle / Truck to make the proper Weapon choice - PLEASE give the commander the ability to choose the right weapon for them and ADD "Engage with" in Radio Menu!

Edited by Biba

BiBa...............BigBang

WIN 10-64 Pro. MoBo: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING. SSD: SAMSUNG 970 EVO+ M.2. CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K. GPU: MANLI RTX 2080 Ti. RAM: HyperX 3200 MHz 32 GB. Monitor: ASUS VG278H 3D /VR: Pimax 4K/TrackIR-5/SAITEK X55-Yoke-Rudder-Trim Wheel.