How to get back into the A-10C cockpit?

Milli

Hi

When playing CA, if I start the game and decide to get into my A-10C (I have the module)and then I change to a ground vehicle, how do I get back into the A-10C cockpit?

I can find no way of doing it? Seems a bit stupid not to be able to do it.

Regards,

Milli

Hi

When playing CA, if I start the game and decide to get into my A-10C (I have the module)and then I change to a ground vehicle, how do I get back into the A-10C cockpit?

I can find no way of doing it? Seems a bit stupid not to be able to do it.

Regards,

Milli

Would think that:

• Select the aircraft in the F10 map view
  • Click the icon at top of map for taking over vehicle - Picture of Tank on it from memory
  • Or
  • F2 to cycle to aircraft you want to get into and then "Right Alt-J" to jump into it.

Cheers.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Would think that:

• Select the aircraft in the F10 map view
  • Click the icon at top of map for taking over vehicle - Picture of Tank on it from memory
  • Or
  • F2 to cycle to aircraft you want to get into and then "Right Alt-J" to jump into it.

Cheers.

Will give the second idea a go and report back. I know the first one doesn't work as I have tried that one already.

Regards,

Milli