TM WH throttle disassambly

Direwolf

I want to replace my EAC switch, because it´s too wobbley. I opened the throttle´s base bottom, and removed the little screw from the circuit board where the switches are attached. When I tried to pull out the board (and the switches), it didn´t move! So I believe there is something else holding it tight to the case. Can anyone help me with that and tell me how do I remove the circuit board (and the 3 switches), so I can replace my EAC switch? I didn´t want to use brute force to pull it out, because I believe there is a wiser way to remove this board. Thx in advance

Anyone has any video or written instructions on how to disassemble the throttle base? I just need to take out the circuit board that controls the 3 switches (EAC, RDR and AUTOPILOT MODES) so I can replace my EAC switch (it´s broken). I don´t need to go further, this stage is enough for what I intend to do. I unscrewed the only screw in the board, but there´s something more holding the board to the base. Anyone knows how to pull out this board?

Edited by Direwolf