Flaming Cliffs 3 Pre-Reqs

I understand that FC3 requires, I think it said, LOMAC or a previous FC title. Where can I buy a copy of LOMAC these days? I gave my one and its leather bound manual that I purchased to a charity shop about 3 years ago. :(

Thanks

Toni

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

My thanks to you both, appreciated. I might see what Steam are charging for it if they sell it.

T

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

If your just gonna fly the F-15C and the Cy-27 then wait a fair bit.

Steam are not srlly it.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Steam are not srlly it.

They aren't selling it either. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Damn :( Amazon.co.uk it is then I guess.

Thanks anyway

T

Edited by Ice Rhino
Added Text

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

I understand that FC3 requires, I think it said, LOMAC or a previous FC title. Where can I buy a copy of LOMAC these days? I gave my one and its leather bound manual that I purchased to a charity shop about 3 years ago. :(

Thanks

Toni

Exactly! Why in the HELL do you have to have that ancient game to play FC3?

That's a sales killer.

"Isn't this fun!?" - Inglorious Bastards

"I rode a tank, held a general's rank / When the Blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank!" - Stones.

Exactly! Why in the HELL do you have to have that ancient game to play FC3?

That's a sales killer.

This is due to Ubisoft owning the rights to LOMAC. FC is an offshoot of LOMAC so the install is required to satisfy a legal obligation.

It's unfortunate, but Ubisoft have made it so. It's also been discussed at length on the forums. Have a search and you will find the info.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I recently bought:

"Lock On Gold Air Combat Simulation With Flaming Cliffs Add-on Expansion Pc Game"

I'm hoping that this will enable me to run FC3??

Yes. Just install the LockOn disk. Leave the other one in the box.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: