How about palm tree objects for DCS World?

DPS

How about palm tree objects for DCS World? Or any trees for that matter in the editor. It would be quite useful to be able to place them in missions; I'd like to make a clearing for a UH-1 mission well away from towns and airfields.

No not per se... Quite a few in Sochi I am led to believe.

I think he is more using them as a prop for his imagination in a fictional Vietnam scenario? Adding a little flavour to an admittedly superbly made module, however in itself, a very out of place one in the Black Sea.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No not per se... Quite a few in Sochi I am led to believe.

I think he is more using them as a prop for his imagination in a fictional Vietnam scenario? Adding a little flavour to an admittedly superbly made module, however in itself, a very out of place one in the Black Sea.

Well, the Georgian Army does have UH-1s, so not really out of place (if you don't nitpick too much about versions).

yeah, its foolish to get too picky with some of the equipment.....like for example, I made a skin for the hueys that were given to the South Vietnamese Army.....but when finished they kept looking like the bottom of the South China Sea.....so i had to compromise a little between what it really looks like and what I wanted to be....so in the end I just painted it green.... :)

It only takes two things to fly, Airspeed and Money.

I'll check that out, 26-J39. Lots of the Black Sea resorts have many palm trees. Sochi is know as little Vietnam (ok, I may have made that up).

There was a Hawaii add-on for FS2002 that had animated (and lowish poly) palms that would sway in the breeze when wind was set in the wx editor. I'd like to see DCS have palms that were scripted to sway in rotor downwash.