Tunnel locations? Patency?

I know.. It looks weird, but dont expect me to fly allover Georgia for tunnels.. do you guys know where they are? And if I can drive thru one of them with say a tank? In other words, are they patent or occult from inside?

Thx in advance

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Where are they? Ehh all over the place. There seems to be quite a few on the main coastal highway that goes from Sochi to Anapa. Also there are quite a few rail tunnels on that route and elsewhere. There is also the main tunnel from Georgia to Russia, but I can't remember its name.

You cannot drive through the tunnels, the entrance appears as a 3d object/part of terrain. If you attempt to take first person control of a unit that is inside of a tunnel via CA, the tank will despawn.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I know.. It looks weird, but dont expect me to fly allover Georgia for tunnels.. do you guys know where they are? And if I can drive thru one of them with say a tank? In other words, are they patent or occult from inside?

Thx in advance

EH? Occult Tunnels in DCS?...

I think Occult isn't the term you're looking for

Thx in advance

No need to fly.

Step 1: Look at mission editor map.

Step 2: Find one of many tunnels.

Step 3: Place a unit next to it and check it out. :P

If you're having problems finding tunnels, try the mountains. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester