DCS World Sound Mod

This, its not like people get money for the mods they throw out, you can't pull the piracy rethoric here. (YOU STOLE MAH PROPERTY I AM LOSING X SALES NAO!) I wish people would just say from the start "here is the code, there is my scource, feel free to add/edit/complete/worsen it as you like."

And as I understand upupandaway, he didn't just take the work of others 1:1 and put his own work in here. +1 from me, keep up! Haven't tested this yet, but looking forward to it. Is this compatible with other sound mods? Anyone tested in that direction?

not about money its about respecting others and there work.

my audio mods clearly state in download section freeware but do not redistribute.

Edited by diveplane

• 10 months later...

The mod has been updated with many new and updated effects for DCS World 1.2.8 and is available for download in the ED user files section.

Updated link and info in the first post:

Click

Edited by upupandaway
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

• 1 month later...
After some hesitation I finally started to compile new audio files for the P-51D.

The first results can be seen in a short video:

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgsBRaO9zOo

wow - the roar of the merlin rolls royce in this mod is awesome - sounds promising - waiting for the file:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

• 3 weeks later...
wow - the roar of the merlin rolls royce in this mod is awesome - sounds promising - waiting for the file:pilotfly:

I´m happy that you liked it. I have uploaded a new version of the mod that also includes the new effects for the P-51D among many other changes.

The first post has been updated and contains all the necessary information. :)

---> HERE

Also, the mod is now JSGME-compatible. Please leave some feedback if you try it out.

Edited by upupandaway

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

• 5 months later...

It would be awesome the fact of having one version with everything separated. Like, i just want the ground vehicles sound mod, but actually i need to install everything if i want them...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System

CPU: i7 4790K GPU: Asus GTX 970 4Gb MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO RAM: 16Gb OS: Win10 x64

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I deactivated some videos on my YouTube account some time ago and, along with that, the preview videos.

Currently I´m not working on anything related to this, but perhaps I´ll make aome of them available again.

(There is a lot of stuff in there that I don´t like anymore because I use another setup for my audio now.)

A version with separate parts might be possible, if I find the time to work on this again.

Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!