Install path not appearing in the Installer

DarkMellie

Hiya, as the title says, when I run the installer the installer path is blank.

Not sure what folder I should be pointing it towards... just to my DCS World folder?

yes thats it..

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Hi Mastiff,

thanks for responding. Sadly, that didn't work either... when I point it at the DCS World folder, it shows the path to that ending with \New Folder.

When I changed that new folder to read 'UH-H1' it then says to ensure that patch 1.2.4 is installed... which it definitely is as i've been flying online all night.

Anyone else having this issue?

DCS 161 (Recce) Squadron

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Hiya, as the title says, when I run the installer the installer path is blank.

Not sure what folder I should be pointing it towards... just to my DCS World folder?

This means that it can't find DCS World install path in the registry.

Anyway, it should work when pointed to the exact install path of the DCS World.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

All good, this was entirely a registry issue (I recently lost my OS SSD).

Uninstalled, reinstalled (with all modules including lock on and lomac 2) and it's all working beautifully.

Thanks, my fault, sorry for the bother.

DCS 161 (Recce) Squadron

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]