HOTAS control cheat sheets

311Gryphon

I know there are a lot of "cheat sheets" or "quick look guides" that have been made to help learn the HOTAS switch functions, guide players through the various processes of delivering ordinance, and providing help during missions. I've used several and they are very, very, very much appreciated.

I made a chart for myself to simplify the one offered here: http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/w/images/8/89/A-10C_HOTAS_CHART.pdf

I've also found others based on this chart but I didn't really like the order and don't feel like I need things like the Mic Switch, Speed Brake Switch, and Pinky Switch listed. I wanted to have the switches necessary for manipulating the sensors and weapon systems to be easier to find.

These files are PNG extensions. I can post as JPG if I need to. I would give the raw file but it does't appear I have that option. I could be wrong, but it's not that hard to make anyway.

I hope this helps, and thanks again to all the people who have made files and posts that have helped me.:joystick:

HOTASgray.png.48499b2e941b4726c68f266c2933f20d.png

HOTAScolor.png.bfa7107a1db6bb188e734c4b81105fd5.png

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why are you calling this a cheat? This chart, in whatever form, is the most needed tool to learn how to handle a Hog :thumbup:

I know, what I'm talking about :D

Why are you calling this a cheat? This chart, in whatever form, is the most needed tool to learn how to handle a Hog :thumbup:

I know, what I'm talking about :D

Thanks...it's not really a cheat, that's just the word that popped into my head to describe it. It certainly doesn't feel like cheating when I get frustrated, put the plane into autopilot, and pull out various papers to try to figure out what I'm doing. My wife makes fun of me though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Probably the reason the word popped into your head is that "cheat sheet" is a commonly used term for such collections of commonly needed and important functions. There's certainly a lot of cheat sheets for things such as text editors out there, so it's a pretty accurate term.:thumbup:

Thanks...it's not really a cheat, that's just the word that popped into my head to describe it.

I didn't want to be offensive, I only didn't know what exactly "cheat sheet" means. Now I know, that it stands for an important learning tool :D

tahak-pod-sukni.jpg tahak-na-obleceni.jpg

English is full of strange (for foreigners) phrases and idioms... :book:

Edited by Suchacz