Greece as faction in DCS World

TIGER

Greece as faction in DCS World  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Greece as faction in DCS World

Recently Australia was added in DCS World. No problem with that. Although I cannot see the reason why countries like Armenia, Azerbaijan or Iran whice are in close distance to the current operations theatre are not in the game. Greece also would be an amazing addition. It has one of the strongest NATO armies and the unique characteristic of using new or older Russian weapons (S-300, Tor-M1, Kornet antitank missile, OSA-AKM,BMP-1,ZU-23) together with the latest western (Leopard-2,Longbow Apache, MLRS etc). Adding Greek-Cypriot military forces with T-80U and BMP-3 gives even bigger variety. I hope in the next versions of the game ED will add these countries which offer great realism to the Caucasus region!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz-4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz-ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series -saitek Χ45-Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

"MINOAS11"

About the 6month war....propably. Noone knows the exact numbers of ammunition that each country has. But what i know is that when the war in Lybia was on...The european contries that sent thwir airforces..they asked from Hellenic goverment to suply them with aamunition cause there were already depleated after 7 days!!! Its official and i know it. ;)

Same here. The ammunition exports, as part of international treaties on conventional weapons are made public. You can find the data somewhere.

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

And they let the rest of europe pay for it............

meh, prejudice spotted. AFAIK, in my book they paid in full already. The current crysis is rather pathetic in comparison. I don't see a financial crisis, only a crisis of principles we in Europe should know better. No one in Europe cares paying them back for some of the stuff done to them or their contribution to humanity that cant be paid at all.

Good luck with your moral lessons. :P

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red