RIP Jim Mackonochie

Wags

Aye, would be perfect.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• ED Team

From Jim's son:

---

My friends and I will be running the Royal Parks Half Marathon this October in memory of my dear Mum and Dad who passed away within 6 months of each other in late 2012 and early 2013.

Mum and Dad both lost their lives to cancer at far too young an age and we miss them very dearly every day. We therefore wanted to play a small part in helping to beat this indiscriminate disease in their memory.

I am sure that cancer will have impacted all of your lives and I ask that you give whatever you can to help us with our target of raising over £2,000 for Cancer Research UK. The fight against cancer will not be won quickly but it will be won by organisations like Cancer Research UK and their tireless dedication to preventing, controlling and curing cancer.

It is quite simple really.... we will not beat cancer without investment and research. This cannot be done without the support of people like you and me so please give generously.

Please go to http://www.justgiving.com/James-Mackonochie1 to donate or to instantly donate £10 just text "JAST81 £10" to 70070.

With warm gratitude,

James, Ashley, Saxon, Steve and TJ x

Don't miss our charity fundraising event on Thursday 3rd Oct!!

We'll also be running a charity pub quiz and auction at The Stag pub in Hampstead. We've already got some great prizes and fantastic auction items lined up so please save the date in your calendars as it promises to be a good evening. More details to follow shortly...

• 3 months later...

RIP Jim

RIP Jim & God bless your soul.

AMD A10-7870K Radeon R7, 12 Core Processor 3.90 GHz.

16 GB of Ram

2 MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8GB Graphics Cards

LG Blue Ray

Samsung 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HD

2TB Western Digital SSD

Corsair Full Tower

Liquid Cooling

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit

27 Samsung LED curved Monitor

• 3 months later...

Hard to believe its been a year already. RIP Jim.

Asus Maximus VII Gene/i5 4690K @4.6Ghz/EVGA GTX 1080 Classified watercooled/16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz/2 x Corsair 128Gb ssd in Raid 0/1 x OCZ Revodrive 3 x2 480Gb/1 x Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb hd and 1 x WD Caviar 600 Gb hd/EVGA Gold 750w psu/Corsair H80i cpu cooler/Windows 10 Pro 64-bit/Corsair 500R case/Corsair K95 keyboard/Logitech MX Master wireless mouse/Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog #41581/VKB T-Rudder MK2 pedals/TrackIR 5/Samsung 49" 4K 3D Screen/Samsung sound bar and sub.

Yeah I was just remembering Jim as I was walking around Duxford last week. The chats we had and seeing his face light up every time he walked in the hangar with the aircraft in there.

Always in our hearts.

Always think of him everytime we are there :(

Pman

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know myself all too well what Jim must have gone through. You're at peace now my friend, and fought one of the toughest fights a human can ever face. I pray that this stupid cancer is someday irradicatted from this world but each day advances are being made to help future generations.

You will be missed. a true sim pioneer. God's speed.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...