P next to the Mavericks in DSMS Page

metro97

Screenshot?

Don't recall seeing a 'P' on the DSMS page myself.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

From page 271 of the manual

Station. Between the OSB and the box is a numeric of the station number. For example, OSB 6 will have a "7" between it and the station details box. For station 6, this numeric is displayed above the box. If the station has an error, this will be replaced by an letter failure code (H, I, P, or F).

Page 272 shows the following:

In place of the Station indicator numeric between an OSB and Weapon Station Box, a letter code may be used to indicate a failure in the station. These include:

H This would indicate a hung store.

I This would indicate a mismatch between what is specified in the profile and what is set in the inventory

P There is no profile that contains the weapon loaded on the indicated station.

F This would indicate a station fault

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

From page 271 of the manual

Station. Between the OSB and the box is a numeric of the station number. For example, OSB 6 will have a "7" between it and the station details box. For station 6, this numeric is displayed above the box. If the station has an error, this will be replaced by an letter failure code (H, I, P, or F).

Page 272 shows the following:

In place of the Station indicator numeric between an OSB and Weapon Station Box, a letter code may be used to indicate a failure in the station. These include:

H This would indicate a hung store.

I This would indicate a mismatch between what is specified in the profile and what is set in the inventory

P There is no profile that contains the weapon loaded on the indicated station.

F This would indicate a station fault

Thanks a lot! But how could that happen? I didn't do anything. It's already like that if I take off or even when I stand on the airbase? And what do I have to do?

I will do a screenshot next time I'm in game :)

Yup, that's it

Chances are you are changing the configuration after the initial load.

It's fine but you have to reload as Viper noted.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

Next step would be for you to provide a track.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

try C:/users/your profile name/saved games/dcs/tracks

It's good to know where they are because every time you fly it makes a track file. They can get quite large and fill up your hard drive.

Just delete them every couple of weeks if not needed.

Anyhow just get the one with today's date and the time you ran the flight in question

When you go into inventory it knows the mav is there.

Almost looks like the mission you are flying wants a specific loadout.

Try going to multiplayer and see if it does it there.

It could also be a bug in single player.

Does it do this with all missions?

When you go into inventory it knows the mav is there.

Almost looks like the mission you are flying wants a specific loadout.

Try going to multiplayer and see if it does it there.

It could also be a bug in single player.

Does it do this with all missions?

No, I edited my payload and now it does that only in that mission. Everything is up to date so it's quite strange. I actually ONLY tried it it multiplayer, not in Singleplayer

EDIT: I just saw - when I make myself ready for take off it shows DSMS Status in the MFCD. I didn't start the aircraft we usually took of directly from the ramp

Edited by metro97

• 1 year later...

P & I next to weapons on DSMS page

I have the exact same problem as described above. Some background first as to what happened. Initially, I set up a mission to practice using dumb bombs. Then opened the same mission in mission editor and just changed the loadout to use mavericks and practice using Mark points. Saved the mission under a different name and hit fly. I have no idea how to correct this and found no mention on how to correct it in the manual (maybe I was looking at the wrong portion). I tried reloading the DSMS as mentioned in this thread but I still get the same error or should I first land and then try a repair or reloading DSMS or something like that?

Can any of the A-10C experts help me with this please?

I've also attached screenshots and a track. It's the latest public release. No mods used.

Screen_140629_124915.thumb.jpg.ba03cf2bbe24f0971895bf4c48f829ec.jpg

Screen_140629_124948.thumb.jpg.471c0863e128a47056f32297e3afbb12.jpg

Screen_140629_125024.thumb.jpg.02af8239082d34bf98aee6ad24198908.jpg

Screen_140629_125031.thumb.jpg.f7328216f7b573a013487c01ca07019e.jpg

A-10C DSMS Error.trk

Was a "prepare mission"performed in the editor with this mission?

Open the 'miz file with winrar or your favorite compression program and see if there's a folder "DSMS" in there.

If so, delete it.

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro