what are you doing to kill time for UH-1H huey and patch 1.2.4 release

hannibal

The project's producer, known here as "PilotMi8", has been killing time getting some stick time in a real Huey here in the U.S. Based on his now personal experience, he is quite comfortable with the likeness of our model. We'll try to put together an after action review when there is a bit more time.

P.S. This has no effect on the release date!

For a second I thought you were going to say "he thinks our Huey is totally wrong and we are starting over" :eek:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about going outside, playing a sport, or just living life instead of clicking refresh constantly to see if it's released :D.

Are you nuts? The Sun is blinding and can cause cancer. I have an Outdoors simulator on my HD somewhere, maybe I'll fire it up.

How about going outside, playing a sport, or just living life instead of clicking refresh constantly to see if it's released :D.

Naw I hate that game, the graphics suck and the NPC AI is horrible.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Just back from outside... burned. I'm done for this year.

Oh, it's Thursday. Is it out? No? OK, see ya ;)

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

With the advent of smart phones we can actually do both. Right now I'm outside, walking to during my lunch break, and checking for any news. Can't wait until google glass becomes more useful so I could do it hands free.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

reading the manual and checklists (i used to be a quick learner grmbl...), buying Thrustmaster X fighter joysticks off the net and pondering on how to make a solid gimbal without powertools for a start. Because my better half said: "knock yourself out!" and i'm going to make sure she'll regret that ;)

Only thing is i had to agree to a monthly budget of 30,- euro. So I guess i'll have to make do.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

. Because my better half said: "knock yourself out!" and i'm going to make sure she'll regret that ;)

Be warned, when a woman says knock yourself out, or do whatever you want, it's code for do it and die or suffer years of mental abuse and no nookie.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Going to be redoing my PC watercooling loop today, had put it on hold in case 1.2.4 and the Huey were released.

So thanks ED, can get this job done now :D

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

Going to be redoing my PC watercooling loop today, had put it on hold in case 1.2.4 and the Huey were released.

So thanks ED, can get this job done now :D

You will see, the moment you reach a point you cant go back whit that......

.4 will be released.:joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

killing my time by taking some photos of arma3's ugly choppers.

arma32013-04-2920-38-13-79.jpg

arma32013-04-2920-41-59-17.jpg

arma32013-04-2920-43-58-71.jpg

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I got the Arma 3 Lite and it's a big of a learning curve. The showcase missions they have took me a couple hours to accomplish without getting myself killed. But the helo's on there are fun. A bit on the unrealistic side.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

i am a big fan of arma3 but planes and choppers are just eye candy.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

The more they postpone the release, the more the module will cost me. . . . :music_whistling:

Doing mine in Helios, much cheaper! :D

Nice music, btw. :thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Doing mine in Helios, much cheaper! :D

I thought Helios only worked with A10 and Blackshark. Are you saying its possible to make it work with the other modules, P51 or of course the Huey?

If so, I better get learning how to make a profile. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: