what are you doing to kill time for UH-1H huey and patch 1.2.4 release

hannibal

The project's producer, known here as "PilotMi8", has been killing time getting some stick time in a real Huey here in the U.S. Based on his now personal experience, he is quite comfortable with the likeness of our model. We'll try to put together an after action review when there is a bit more time.

P.S. This has no effect on the release date!

He should get a GoPro and record one of his flights so a direct video comparison can be made.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh So there IS a date in mind then.

Any chance of sharing ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Lol hey you don't get, unless you ask. :D

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

The project's producer, known here as "PilotMi8", has been killing time getting some stick time in a real Huey here in the U.S. Based on his now personal experience, he is quite comfortable with the likeness of our model. We'll try to put together an after action review when there is a bit more time.

aside from the effects from RL stomach tickling Huey Flying I felt, when I flew in them back in my MP days.. To bad you cant replicate that feeling.. :thumbup::pilotfly::joystick:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Awesome!

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

Whatever you are doing, do it some more.

Posted three hours ago...

The test team hit a bug that made release of 1.2.4 unacceptable, that bug is now being checked by ED and hopefully things will move towards a release soon.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

They said "soon", Hitler's gonna go sit sideways again:chair:

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Damn that is not good news, seems like we have been down this road before with 1.2.3.

On the bright side, it gives Belsimtek longer to prepare their module.

But with the above news, I'm not expecting anything now till end of May, beginning of June. :( sometimes it sucks to be a gamer, but we do understand the reasons.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Damn that is not good news, seems like we have been down this road before with 1.2.3.

On the bright side, it gives Belsimtek longer to prepare their module.

But with the above news, I'm not expecting anything now till end of May, beginning of June. :( sometimes it sucks to be a gamer, but we do understand the reasons.

Cowboy10uk

Based on the wording it sounded to me like they found the bug much earlier (back when they first thought it was going to be released) and had already dealt with it, and the fix is now being checked by ED. But then I'm likely misunderstanding this, maybe what mustang meant by checking is that ED is verifying that there is a major bug in the release, which would mean they wouldn't even have a fix yet.

I'm just going to go forward with a skeptical optimism - I'm going to assume launch is any day now, but I'm not going to get myself excited and just start focusing on other things until it happens.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

I guess nothing This week either. Damn. Dissappointing. Well...back to god of war ascension.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Based on the wording it sounded to me like they found the bug much earlier (back when they first thought it was going to be released) and had already dealt with it, and the fix is now being checked by ED. But then I'm likely misunderstanding this, maybe what mustang meant by checking is that ED is verifying that there is a major bug in the release, which would mean they wouldn't even have a fix yet.

I'm just going to go forward with a skeptical optimism - I'm going to assume launch is any day now, but I'm not going to get myself excited and just start focusing on other things until it happens.

I sure hope you are right, but I'm going with being pessimistic so I'm not disappointed if it takes a while, and if it comes out sooner then it's a bonus. :)

At least Mustang told us, I have no problems with them delaying it really, so long as we are informed. It's disappointing sure, as I want to fly the Huey, but its not the end of the world and I know I've got a lot of hours of fun heading my way.

Again I hope you're read on the post is the right one, but I'm no longer thinking Ill be flying this side of May. Really feel sorry for the Belsimtek team, as it must be extremely frustrating for them.

Just gives me more time to work through my Castle DVDs ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Based on the wording it sounded to me like they found the bug much earlier (back when they first thought it was going to be released) and had already dealt with it, and the fix is now being checked by ED.

Are you sure? I am no native english speaker, but to me it sounded like they stumbled upon this bug just now.

-Mathias

My System: Intel Core i7-4770K, Asus ROG Strix RX480 O8G, 24GB Ram

Are you sure? I am no native english speaker, but to me it sounded like they stumbled upon this bug just now.

-Mathias

Could someone anyone confirm so the fans can go about there normal every day business instead of pressing F5 lol :book:

Not expecting anything just asking nicely in-case someone can tell us. :smilewink:

:joystick: YouTube :pilotfly:

TimeKilla on Flight Sims over at YouTube.

-Mathias

I'm not at all sure on my interpretation, just very hopeful. It could very well be that they only found the bug now and that he meant that ED was checking that there was indeed a major bug.

But based on the old comments, Belteksim seemed to have believed the release was going to be much sooner, so the fact they have been delayed so long past that expectation would suggest this bug mustang mentioned was the reason for that. So I'm hoping that what ED is currently checking is the fix, and not the bug.

Again though, this is merely me being optimistic.

I'm not at all sure on my interpretation, just very hopeful. It could very well be that they only found the bug now and that he meant that ED was checking that there was indeed a major bug.

But based on the old comments, Belteksim seemed to have believed the release was going to be much sooner, so the fact they have been delayed so long past that expectation would suggest this bug mustang mentioned was the reason for that. So I'm hoping that what ED is currently checking is the fix, and not the bug.

Again though, this is merely me being optimistic.

Totally understand you're thinking there. makes sense fingers crossed!! Going to buy another game for the time being and just get Huey on next pay day tho waiting has killed me lol. :thumbup:

:joystick: YouTube :pilotfly:

TimeKilla on Flight Sims over at YouTube.

waiting on 1.2.4 :music_whistling: I really don't expect to much this month, hopfully in May.. :D

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Better a Huey without a bug than with a bug:music_whistling:

Lets wait. Oh i can hear that chop chop:pilotfly:

+10000 gabillion

I would rather have something stable than a release that screws up my instal.

That happens then I really go loco! :mad:

Can do without games crashing and that type of nonsense so imho they can take all the time they need really to deliver a stable package.

I will wait patiently, whilst doing some home stress relief acupuncture, I have to use drawing pins as I dont have those fancy needles but all's good.

:thumbup:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

How about going outside, playing a sport, or just living life instead of clicking refresh constantly to see if it's released :D.

No thanks, I went outside and tried real life in 92, it sucked ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd assume she's the T-toad. Quick learner that one. I can imagine after 5 years of marriage, she comes and say:

"Honey, how about some air to air refueling?"

And that would mean getting off a really nice sess.

I assumed that also. Since the Hog was always covering (checking) her tail.

Edited by pii