• tuesday 23/04
    • wednesday 24/04
    • thursday 25/04
    • after 25/04

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wags will be watching on shaking his head but it's gotta come! Paid tomorrow as well so good timing.

Even better timing in that it would be exactly one year to the day since the last new aircraft was released.

Ps. I think the forums going slow as they might be uploading the large update files to the server that also might host the forum?

Great. Now i'm going to be on F5 duty for the next few hours. Well done. :cry:

All this uncertainty about when it will be released has driven me mad over the last few weeks.

I have now taken comfort with an old friend, Alcohol. :drink: :drink: :drink:

Having a hangover at work seems to interfere less with my productivity than the F5 key.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

All this uncertainty about when it will be released has driven me mad over the last few weeks.

I have now taken comfort with an old friend, Alcohol. :drink: :drink: :drink:

Having a hangover at work seems to interfere less with my productivity than the F5 key.

:thumbup: Ahhhh Alcohol, the solution to all of life's problems. Personally I've given up guessing, I've not been right yet. Now if only I can get rid of this OCD about checking the website every 10 mins, it's playing havoc with my driving. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

may 3

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I wonder how many cows Para_Bellum has beheaded by now in his slow decent into madness while waiting for the Huey?:blink:

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

:thumbup: Ahhhh Alcohol, the solution to all of life's problems.

I find my flying always seems to improve as the level of alcohol in my bloodstream rises.pilotfly.gif

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

I find my flying always seems to improve as the level of alcohol in my bloodstream rises.pilotfly.gif

There's a perfectly good explanation for that.

You see, water and ethanol form a mixture that is not completely homogeneous, and light will actually bend when passing through it. You'll have that unholy mixture all around your system, including the eyeballs.

So it'll seem (to you) that you're flying perfectly, but others will wonder why you keep wiggling the stick and cursing at those damn SAMs. After ejecting almost an hour earlier. By accident. While attempting to raise the gear. It did make a strange noise, though.

Oh, and there's absolutely no hurry with the release: I just built an eject handle for my sad excuse of a cockpit. It requires several weeks of heavy testing, and since the Huey has no ejection seat...

Dear Shilka. I hate you so very very much. Love, Rex

Mmmm now i feel like getting a few vodkas in thanks all :doh:

:)

As long as its doubles, the singles are sold out.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro